Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least she apologized.
    She should be charged with filing a false report and pay a substantial fine, similar to those who abuse the 911 system.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• My mother's side has been in North America since the 1700s. We have 0% 1st nations blood. I could say 'Where is Kidiot getting his facts from?', but we all know.
      Good for you. Warren didn't do that though. She basically submitted her family tree to ancestry and it said that she had <1 percent, meaning they really don't know for sure. It would be one thing if they went that far back, but her stuff doesn't.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You do realize they have indigenous peoples in mexico right?
        Quite aware of that. Warren's stuff makes no distinction between native americans and natives as far south as Chile. Now, how that has any relevance to her specific claims of belonging to the Cherokee tribe, I don't know.

Comment

• Capitalism has killed millions so please let's nor even go there.
          Truth hurts.

Comment

• Even Fox News does not want to support the state sponsored killing of journalists. I wonder how true Trumpists will react?
            The "Outnumbered" panel agreed Thursday that the claims of "rogue killers" targeting Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi are not plausible.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Truth hurts.
              You wouldn't know truth if it was slapped on your face and tattooed on your eyeballs.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Most of those missing are from Panama City and many are elderly, disabled, impoverished, or live alone, officials said.

One thousand are still missing from the hurricane in Florida. What is President Dumb**** doing? Making the US a bigger sh*thole and attacking stormy Daniels.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Quite aware of that. Warren's stuff makes no distinction between native americans and natives as far south as Chile. Now, how that has any relevance to her specific claims of belonging to the Cherokee tribe, I don't know.
                  From the guy who supports Trump, please stop.

Comment

• I'm not the one who lied about being a person of color to get into Harvard. I'm curious, Gian. Do you believe that 1/1024th is sufficient for someone to call themselves a person of color?

Comment

I'm not the one who lied about being a person of color to get into Harvard. I'm curious, Gian. Do you believe that 1/1024th is sufficient for someone to call themselves a person of color?
                      You are so full of ****. You can't even help yourself at this point. She was smart enough to get into Harvard. No one lied. You republicans and right wingers are a bunch of idiots. Maybe trump should bring his university back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                        This is the news thread. Not a spam thread.
                        check yourself
                        dip****^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Harvard is trash.

Comment

• Blocked.

Comment

• State Department provided 'clearly false' statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, 'shocked' federal judge says

U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth said he was "shocked" and "dumbfounded" when he learned that FBI had granted immunity to former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills during its investigation into the use of Clinton's server, according to a court transcript of his remarks.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case," Lamberth said during Friday's hearing.

The Department of Justice's Inspector General (IG), Michael Horowitz, noted in his report that it was "inconsistent with typical investigative strategy" for the FBI to allow Mills to sit in during the agency's interview of Clinton during the email probe, given that classified information traveled through Mills' personal email account. "[T]here are serious potential ramifications when one witness attends another witness’interview," the IG wrote.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Keep doing it kidiot...

And no other than Fauuuuxxxxx news.

You should be more worried about Don McGahn quitting officially today and now discussing open cooperation with Robert Mueller.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/u...istration.html

John Dean 2.0. And he knows more about Trump than even Dean knew about Nixon.

White House counsel Don McGahn’s final day at the White House was Wednesday, according to a White House official and a source with knowledge of the matter. McGahn has been planning to leave t…

My guess is he'll take a plea bargain for a couple years in prison and avoid a longer sentence.

BUT HER EMAILS! OMG HER EMAILS!

Comment

Working...
                                X