No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prosecutor: I don't have tears in my eyes.

Judge: Well they're watery!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Kid is more concerned about a few tears than the final verdict. What a moron. He's going down.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Let me guess ... story that originated from Infowars, Sean Hannity or a similar "trustworthy" source
        Posts from website that counts Trumps lies and asks for source.

Comment

• So... any website that proves a Trump statement in not accurate or a lie based on FACTS is not trustworthy in your eyes...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Posts from website that counts Trumps lies and asks for source.
            Let me guess, you don't like websites that count Trumps lies (and confront them with reality/truth)
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Kid can't handle the truth. Which is why he likes Trump. Since it's like reading bed time stories to help them fall asleep at night.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Let me guess, you don't like websites that count Trumps lies (and confront them with reality/truth)
                I suspect hacking. You don't which suggests that if Alex Jones were anti-Trump you would post from his website.

Comment

I suspect hacking. You don't which suggests that if Alex Jones were anti-Trump you would post from his website.
                  Again... just making stuff up and pulling it out of your ass.

Nobody said anything about "anti-Trump"... but people did say... websites that USE FACTS to prove Trump's statements/lies wrong
                  But being Kidiot, you probably can't see or understand the difference,
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Record low Hispanic unemployment!

Comment

• Yeah, kick enough of them out of the country and that's what you get.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Yeah, kick enough of them out of the country and that's what you get.
                        And have the other half go into hiding out of fear of the ICE and, as a result, not be correctly registered in the unemployment statistics
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yep, something for the Kidiot to be proud of, I guess.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Draining the swamp ... in progress

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...harges-n898661

Chris Collins, republican congressman from New York, indicted on charges of insider trading

Trump is doing good work with draining the swamp
                            Oh wait, it isn't Trump whom we have to thank for it, but rather the FBI

Chris Collins is btw. one of the Republicans who most ardently defended Trumps decision to hide his tax returns from the public

Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 8, 2018, 12:25. Reason: draining, hide

Comment

And have the other half go into hiding out of fear of the ICE and, as a result, not be correctly registered in the unemployment statistics
                              Better check the facts

Comment

Better check the facts
                                Well, read this:

It contains a really interesting chapter about the difficulties of doing a correct census in districts with a high percentage of minorities.
                                It also says how the republicans are planning to get incorrect results of their gusto out of the 2020 census
                                (for example by allocating less money, so that (due to the lack of funds) districts with minorities (who more likely vote for democrats) get undercounted)

Comment

Working...
                                X