Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    But then you risk running into self-righteous *****.
    Whereas internet is safe

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
      Thermodynamics
      Statistical thermodynamics, if we want to get specific. One part statistical mechanics, one part thermal physics, and one part pyromania masquerading as class demonstrations.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Whereas internet is safe
        Well yeah, you don't risk punches when you call them names via the web.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Pyromania

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            Well yeah, you don't risk punches when you call them names via the web.
            Why would you go to a march and start calling people names?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              one part pyromania masquerading as class demonstrations.
              Pyromania !!FOR SCIENCE!!
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Day 3 of classes. I still haven't ****ed up. Today's astronomy lecture is going to be boring, though. It's the "historical perspective" of astronomy. How cavemen tracked the seasons and the Greeks invented epicycles because they couldn't detect stellar parallax and Saint Galileo showed 'em all who's boss and yadda yadda. It's a narrative I've heard a lot.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Keep up the not ****ing up part.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And learn from Galileo; if you're going to insult the Pope, don't do it in print.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I keep my anti-Pope screeds in iCloud where no one will ever find them.

Comment

• Especially not since you changed you password from 'password' to 12345
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Proud
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            Why would you go to a march and start calling people names?
                            I already told you, for being *****.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• t wats

Comment

• Couldn't you let that be understood by non verbal means? (a haughtily mocking expression for example?)

Comment

Working...
                                X