• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgasms.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Orgasms are good. Unfortunately, my long-term antidepressant use means they come few and far between.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Crap. Monday happened after all.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
          I have no idea what "y'all" and rules means.
          "Y'all" is the correct second person plural in American English. Some barbarians says "Youse," but we've isolated those tribes to reservations in the wastelands north of the Mason-Dixon line.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I like how the person with the most exerience with relationships in poly is giving out advice
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• How do you quantify experience, exactly? Most number of relationships? most time in a relationship? most time reading the Wikipedia page on relationships?

Comment

• I was referring to Ben. Pretty much any measure of experience that involves actual experience applies.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Sunday evenings are the worst. **** tomorrow. I need one of those things that stops time. What are those called?
                  The Everlasting Timestopper?
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Doing my astronomy homework...

Question 7: About what time will a clock in College Park show when the Sun rises on September 23? Explain. WARNING: Daylight Savings Time will still be in effect!

Is there a way to answer this question that doesn't involve doing this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sunrise.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	9101228

I mean, I bet there is, but AFAIK we haven't talked about it. All we've gone over so far are things like what time is it if a first quarter moon is rising, assuming a full moon rises at ~6 pm.

Comment

• Oh, September 23 is the equinox. Heh. Nevermind.

Comment

• It seems like college park is pretty well centered in its timezone.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Homework done an hour before class begins. Man, I'm good.

Comment

• Showoff bookworm
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• A showoff bookworm would have finished it the night before.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My self-esteem is ****ty, so I boost it by finding evidence that I'm smarter than most people, which is plainly obvious. This is a bad strategy, because (a) I have other qualities besides my intelligence that I'm nearly incapable of acknowledging, (b) when my intelligence does take a hit my self-esteem plummets, and (c) my self-esteem should be based on the fact that I have inherent value as a human being and bla bla bla.

Comment

Working...
                                X