Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-6-7-8

I think it's time to masturbate.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hungry. Too lazy to clean plate. Ate ice cream instead. Still hungry. Still too lazy to clean plate. Might starve to death.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        5-6-7-8

I think it's time to masturbate.
        I'm been saying that for months.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I hate myself.

Don't see therapist until next Friday.

Don't have anyone to talk to.

Can't say anything to you guys here, on a public forum. I might suddenly garner significantly less sympathy from you all, or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            I hate myself.

Don't see therapist until next Friday.

Don't have anyone to talk to.

Can't say anything to you guys here, on a public forum. I might suddenly garner significantly less sympathy from you all, or worse.
            Cleverbot - Chat with a bot about anything and everything - AI learns from people, in context, and imitates

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Serious:

There are many Apolytoners on chat programs. I remember about a decade ago talking to Asher and NYE (and probably others).

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I've decided to watch bad tv instead.

Comment

• any way you can call your therapist and get an emergency session?
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Almost certainly. But in the year and a half that I've been seeing my therapist, I've mentioned this particular problem of mine only once. It's something I really don't like talking about, something about myself I truly despise.

Comment

• Just try not to leave any traces back to you on the body.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• you're a smart dude, lori, and i know that you know that keeping **** from your therapist is a bad idea. even if it's as awful as awful can be, you've asked this person to help you heal yourself. they can't do that unless everything is out on the table.

but you know this. so... yeah.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• What SB says...

This thread has caused me to admit stuff I wouldn't otherwise do - you're not as alone as you think you are.
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I'll talk to my therapist. Probably. Alternatively I could just continue to torture myself over this, the only mental issue I have that I've never dealt with in any way, never sought treatment for, never dared talk about.

Comment

• So, basically the one that you should* confront and seek treatment for and that could potentially unlock all your other issues.

*Clearly easier said than done, so you could start with what you've just said to us with the therapist and get her to tease it out from you?
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I have three big issues: depression, anxiety, and this. Being depressed and socially anxious just make me a pathetic human being. This issue makes me a bad human being. I'm not too keen on admitting to others that I'm a bad person.

Comment

Working...
                                X