Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Oh? What would happen if I didn't get direct intervention immediately?
    You might do something drastic in a desperate attempt to give yourself something to be proud of. You might even--and this is a wild hypothetical here--quit your job to join a rabidly nationalistic military organization.

EDIT: Wait, WTF? Did Al seriously think Lori wanted to diddle little kids?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Don't we all?
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• [/ecofarm]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I have three big issues: depression, anxiety, and this. Being depressed and socially anxious just make me a pathetic human being. This issue makes me a bad human being. I'm not too keen on admitting to others that I'm a bad person.
          It's posting at Poly, isn't it?

Comment

• There was this:

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Can't say anything to you guys here, on a public forum. I might suddenly garner significantly less sympathy from you all, or worse.
            It's something I really don't like talking about, something about myself I truly despise.
            the only mental issue I have that I've never dealt with in any way, never sought treatment for, never dared talk about.
            This issue makes me a bad human being. I'm not too keen on admitting to others that I'm a bad person.
            My worry is always this: I exhibit an unhealthy amount of control over my own actions. I don't touch people, I don't get drunk or let loose or do anything spontaneous, I don't enjoy myself. A lot of why that's the case is because I don't trust myself. I would be much better off if I could learn to relax at times. And yet if I do that, it means I'm not entirely in control of my actions any more, and who knows what could happen then. So that's the thing. Everyone has demons, yes, but I believe (rightly or wrongly) that my demons are only on the inside because of the freakish degree to which I circumscribe my actions.
            Tell me that does not sound like something extreme like paedophilia? What else could possibly be so heinous if it were to be disclosed?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              [/ecofarm]
              I miss trolling him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Tell me that does not sound like something extreme like paedophilia? What else could possibly be so heinous if it were to be disclosed?
                Maybe he's a Belieber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Maybe he posts his pics at bodybuilding forums.

Comment

• Don't we all?

Comment

• Speer, I've been posting here for nearly 13 years, and I've often been very frank about my problems. Don't you think that if I were a pedophile, that would have come through in some way, however small or indirect, before now? I can think of only one aspect of my posting history that might lead one to such a conclusion: my not wanting children. But to reiterate, no, I'm not a pedophile.

In fact, my real problem is evident in my posting history, and fairly transparently at that. ****, I even obliquely mention it in the OP.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Lori, I know pathetic human beings. And, you sir, are no pathetic human being.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Maybe he posts his pics at bodybuilding forums.
                          Deep inside, he really, really wants to break out the shorts.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                            I miss trolling him.
                            You did too good of a job.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

[/ecofarm]
                              Agriculture specializing in Gender.
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well I sure am relieved to be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X