Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt anyone that posts here is "NORMAL"
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      I doubt anyone that posts here is "NORMAL"
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Shop Gifts from talented independent designers at Spreadshirt. 90-day Return Guarantee ✓ Get your favorite design today!

Comment

• That was my joke

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Reminds me of Hot Topic, the retail chain for buying your mass-produced non-conformity.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I remember seeing that t-shirt when abroad. It was not like that. It was correctly spelled and it only had the "N" inverted so the subtlety made the message more poignant.
              That was ages ago.
              It's good to be happy or content, normal is a bull**** word that means different things to different people. I guess it was more in line with what mobius said about beating oneself too much.

Comment

• I always laugh at the dr pepper campaign about it's good to be different and a "pepper" while they're all wearing the same t-shirt.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  I always laugh at the dr pepper campaign about it's good to be different and a "pepper" while they're all wearing the same t-shirt.
                  Dr Pepper has some cringeworthy ad campaigns. I saw one not too long ago where they were selling a "manly" zero calorie (or low calorie) version to men.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Nothing beats Skittles for cringeworthy. Or shear horror, for that matter.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      Nothing beats Skittles for cringeworthy. Or shear horror, for that matter.
                      I haven't seen any Skittles commercials lately (or much of any other kind of commercial DVR's )

They're worse?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Seriously. What are commercials, you guys?
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• a funny one

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Seriously. What are commercials, you guys?
                            Just another song and dance for your pennies.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• youtube is being very slow and terrible for me today
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Your mom is very slow and terrible.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X