Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Dr Pepper has some cringeworthy ad campaigns. I saw one not too long ago where they were selling a "manly" zero calorie (or low calorie) version to men.
    Actually I think that was the Dr Pepper 10 (only 10 calories) as a manly diet drink. The sad part is that due to medical issues I've had to resort to drinking it instead of the regular Dr. Pepper.
    And for all those sickos that say the Dr. Pepper diet drink taste the closest to the regular drink are all full of ****.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
      Your mom is very slow and terrible.
      I keep telling her this.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        Actually I think that was the Dr Pepper 10 (only 10 calories) as a manly diet drink. The sad part is that due to medical issues I've had to resort to drinking it instead of the regular Dr. Pepper.
        Obligatory: drink water.

And for all those sickos that say the Dr. Pepper diet drink taste the closest to the regular drink are all full of ****.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Obligatory: drink water.
          When they start adding caffeine to water, then maybe.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

When they start adding caffeine to water, then maybe.
              You really thought this wasn't a thing?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Never seen that before but $27 for 12 bottles is a bit out of line for me. I pay more like 20 cents for a 12 ounce can.
                I'll have to look around for others.

Does it taste any different. (for anybody that has ever tried it)
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I doubt anyone that posts here is "NORMAL"
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Get your hand down NOW.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      As I posted my comment, I was thinking which poster here would claim otherwise. You did not pop into my head as one of the potential ones.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Al was the first to pop into my head when Lori said he was the only one here with an 1100 post thread about his life sucks.
                        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• I'll be in Congress one day
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'll be in Congress one day
                            God help us.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'll be in Congress one day
                              No one with an extensive posting history here will ever be elected to national office, except that one guy.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                No one with an extensive posting history here will ever be elected to national office, except that one guy.
                                Give it like 20 years. By then, just about everyone will have embarrassing internet content.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X