Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, dude. You make a pretty big assumption there -- that LT automatically scores. And what is this about "putting the loss on the special teams"? Ludicrous.
    Erm, I didn't say that. I said that the loss cannot be put on the special teams alone. The offense didn't manage to put up 20 points.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Eddie Royal beat them.
      qft

Comment

• NORV.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• sorry i just really felt like doing that.

and the chickens choked again
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• News: There is a "strong probability" that Crabtree will be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Texans according to coach Mike Singletary, Matt Maiocco of the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reports.

Spin: Josh Morgan started the first five games for the 49ers at split end, but Morgan said that he has been informed that Crabtree and Isaac Bruce will be the 49ers' starting receivers Sunday. Morgan remained at the 49ers' practice facility over the bye week to personally help Crabtree learn the position. "I'm helping him learn my position and take my position," Morgan said. "It is what it is. If he can help us win, I'm all right with that. They gave him my spot. So if he's going to be in there, I might as well help him out so I can make sure he gets it right."
            This Josh Morgan guy is obviously an asset. Excellent attitude.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Morgan is better than Isaac Bruce at this stage.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• NFL Sunday in Chicago -- Minn-Pit on Fox, StL-Indy (?) on CBS as our pre-Bears appetizers.

Even the Rams game is good for me, since I have Steven Jackson on all 3 of my fantasy teams. Not that he's doing anything...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Houston is rolling right now 21-0.

What happened to the vaunted 49ers defense?

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Schaub-Daniels.
                    "

Comment

• Other than Minny-Pitt, all the early games are first-half blowouts.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Damn, that line is brutal. Going to be a problem all season.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                          Schaub-Daniels.
                          Swiftly turning into Smith-Davis.

QB controversy in SF!!!!!!

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• nope
                            "

Comment

• Curtis Benson looks like he's back at Texas. Three years we waited for this, and he just piddled it away, letting blades of grass tackle him. Now he's unstoppable...

Comment

• What happened to our defense... once upon a time it was a good defense, now it seems to be useless...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X