Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to that high-scoring Ravens offense?

Ouch, Bills lose at home to Browns, 6-3.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Holy crap, KC actually came with less than a minute left and tied it!!

WTF is wrong with Dallas???
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• They are seriously in trouble this season. It's very strange.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• n/m
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• A tie?!?!

Edit: Stupid NFL scores page said it was a final.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Miles Austin save their asses. What a game to watch! Glad we get it!
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• At least our late game is a potentially decent matchup -- NE vs Denver. My salary cap team thinks this would be an excellent time for Brady to expose the Broncos as not for real...
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's weird to be cheering for Hobo Bill.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Why wear throwback uniforms when they're fugly?

Comment

• Great, I'll throw up if yet another QB rolls up 50 on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                        Why wear throwback uniforms when they're fugly?
                        They're obviously trying to show how far the NFL has advanced in the area of team fashion.

Comment

• I do appreciate that they painted the end zones in the old diamond style.

Comment

• Roddy White, I do love you...

Comment

• Texans have come back to tie it at 21.

Dang, Jags are getting pounded by Seahawks, 41-0.

Comment

• Denver ties it at 17.

Comment

Working...
                                X