Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills D forces 3 and out. Fair catch at their own 45.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
      wow, 59-0
      wow
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Crap, Jets pick it off.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Sanchez picked again! Bills at their 43. Can anybody get into FG range before OT runs out?

Comment

• Bills actually get a 1st down!

Comment

• Defensive holding!

Comment

• 29 yd pass to the 4!

Comment

• Under review. Sigh, overturned.

Comment

• 47-yd FG attempt ... GOOD!

Comment

• Zopp, are you going to the Pats-Bucs game?
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Go Bears ... offense looking decent in the first quarter for a change

Comment

• Oops.

Comment

• Sigh... the D is going to get a good talking-to at halftime. This is where I half wish they'd just left Urlacher in, with no wrist, because his signal calling is worth far more than his actual play ...

Comment

• Going to be a close match between you and Guy. Your cushion is down to 10.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Wow, Atlanta D causes 2 fumbles during a goalline stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X