This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's old. Cut him some slack.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
        Umm, Ming, they were winning 38-0...
        Yep... getting old

So really, what's to complain about then. Let him eat his ****ing hot dog
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Did you bring enough for everybody Mark?"

"I sure did."

Who here smells endorsement contract?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• At least he didn't walk onto the field for the next series, eating a hot dog.
            That would have been just tacky.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Fisher switches to Young at QB for 0-6 Titans

Who has Kerry Collins?

Comment

• I drafted Collins, but I don't have him anymore.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• In IDP, DoY does. I just looked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    "Did you bring enough for everybody Mark?"

"I sure did."

Who here smells endorsement contract?
                    He did donate 1,000 hot dogs to a community soup kitchen (although that really isn't a lot in terms of money, but still...).

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    At least he didn't walk onto the field for the next series, eating a hot dog.
                    That would have been just tacky.
                    And this is what it would have looked like:

Comment

• I can hear Oscar Meyer calling him right now.

Comment

• Sanchez

Hot dogs
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Bears-Cleveland is a game you should all be thankful is not on your TVs. First 5 combined possessions, no first downs for either team.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Bears-Cleveland is a game you should all be thankful is not on your TVs. First 5 combined possessions, no first downs for either team.
                            Hmm, should I be worried yet that i took Chicago in Survival?

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Not yet. Cleveland looks even more incompetent than the Bears. But their inability to get into the end zone against this team is, shall we say, worrisome.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bears look bad, but not absolutely horrible. Just bad. However, I think they need to look a lot better against the terrible CLE defense to have any chance in the future...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X