No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes well, I think Xi is just one of those guys who one can count on to invade. Missed the back of the plane thing. Wanna share?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Nobody in the West is as close to China and Xi as Biden.

Comment

• We have to decrease our dependency on China and increase our dependency on Taiwan. That will discourage invasion of Taiwan.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I think sufficient military force will deter invasion. Don't you play Civ Kid?

Comment

• I'm for cutting all ties and trade with China. Pain for a while, then as the free world production ramps up, a better world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
              I think sufficient military force will deter invasion. Don't you play Civ Kid?
              I don't think that's enough to detour them. They have to believe that we'll use it. But the plan isn't going to work politically if we wreck the economy.

Comment

• An excellent article by Douglas Murray.

”In the name of pursuing non-existent fascists these activists laid waste to their city, dragged passing motorists from their cars, hospitalised journalists whose reporting was disobliging and otherwise turned the city into a first-world slum.”

Weekly magazine featuring the best British journalists, authors, critics and cartoonists, since 1828
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Civiqs has Biden up by six points in Pennsylvania. I honestly think this whole race is going to come down to Pennsylvania.
                  Last edited by Dinner; October 22, 2020, 14:06.

Comment

• I guess this means you don't really read fivethirtyeight.
                    Latest forecast of the 2020 presidential election between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden by Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• FiveThirtyEight still has 4% for Trump to win the popular vote and 2% for Trump to win more than 50%. I understand that they have fat tali's, but both are outside of the realm of possibility.

If you just shift things by 3% that means that Biden has a 90% win chance.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes - but 538 has PA as the tipping point state.

• Joe Biden’s business partner says the emails are genuine and he does not believe Joe Biden’s claim that he didn’t know and was not involved his sons pay to play schemes.

Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

This is genuine and it is corruption. Yes, dirty politics is behind releasing this right before the election but that doesn’t factor into the decision on if the corruption is real or not.

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And not nearly enough to tip the scales in favor of Trump.

• Dinner
                        Dinner commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh, I agree, it will be too little, too late. I just love showing the left wing conspiracy theorists on various websites that they were wrong. Like virtually all politicians Biden is corrupt no matter how much they want to pretend otherwise.

• Someone who didn't talk to Joe...

It is just hearsay. It wouldn't be relevant 4 months ago or now.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                        Someone who didn't talk to Joe...

It is just hearsay. It wouldn't be relevant 4 months ago or now.

JM
                        He ate bacon this morning so there's nothing to see here.

Comment

• A nice little utility which I found with a lot of up to date information. You can break information down by state and/or county and specify things like early voter turn out to show break downs of party affiliation in early voting (as in who is early voting and what their party affiliation is). Results are updated daily so you get current results almost in real time.

Early and absentee voting data is more important than ever. TargetSmart has created a site to paint a picture of the votes cast thus far. Check back often for updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                            Someone who didn't talk to Joe...

JM
                            False

EXCLUSIVE: Text messages obtained by Fox News show the CEO of a Jim and Hunter Biden joint venture with a Chinese energy firm discussing a meeting with Joe Biden in May 2017, despite past claims from the former vice president that he did not talk about his son's business dealings.

Comment

Working...
                            X