No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice website, gives numbers more in agreement with 538 than with the Economist ( https://projects.economist.com/us-20...cast/president has 86% Biden).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• According to 338, I should be looking at Nevada and New Hampshire and North Carolina as well.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Jon Miller is setting a fine example to the rest of you on how to properly place a citation inside of a poast.

Carry on.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          So, the 338 is the Canadian equivalent of the US 538. The big difference is they are purely statistical and do not allow political commentary. Their ranges are usually right. This year, for the first time, they are analyzing the polls on a US presidential election. They weigh the polls based on the methodology used. After a brief post convention bump, Trump is falling. He'd really better hurry up and rig the vote if he wants to stay out of prison.

https://338canada.com/usa/?fbclid=Iw...s53KoXezQ3PiZ4
          That is interesting but you are falling into the same trap people fell for in 2016. You’re looking at national polls when the national vote totals are meaningless in the US. Everything is decided state by state. Having an extra 3-4 million votes in CA or NY is nice but doesn’t get you any more electors.

So it does seem nationally Tump is behind but, again, that doesn’t tell us much.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Ahh, they do have a state breakdown. I was only looking at the US national results. I will have to examine that other tab for the state breakdowns.

Comment

• FYI - Unfortunately, in my walk of life (South Central Wisconsin Rock/Walworth Counties), there are far more trumpets than sane people.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I saw a Biden sign the other day, a rare sighting indeed

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Biden signs are made in the USA, thus far more expensive than Trump's Made in China signs.

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if thats true Biden should put it in an ad

• My mother’s area of rural southwestern Washington is about the only place I saw significant numbers of Trump signs and Biden signs. There are more Trump signs but if you count the BLM signs with Biden signs then they are pretty even. The Trump signs are bigger though.

Most signs are Inslee or Walsh or local politicians.

i don’t see many signs in suburban California.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• My suburb in California also has almost no signs. I suspect Trump supporters are afraid to put up signs where as just few people actually support Biden. This subdivision skews wealthier and whiter though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    A male supporter of Trump would be a jockstrap.

Is a "bidet" a Biden supporter?

Comment

• ricketyclik
                      ricketyclik commented
                      Editing a comment
                      True to wash out the feces... That fits.

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    My suburb in California also has almost no signs. I suspect Trump supporters are afraid to put up signs where as just few people actually support Biden. This subdivision skews wealthier and whiter though.
                    I do see signs for Trump in Rural California.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Story Time -

A fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their parents do for a living. All the typical answers came up - mechanic, business, sales, doctor, engineer... and so forth.
                      However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his parents, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."
                      The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside. "Is that really true about your father?"
                      "No," the boy said, "He works for the Republican National Committee and is trying to get Trump re-elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids.”
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The Debate-

Spoiler:
                        The crazy thing is, after this debate many citizens of Gotham voted for the Penguin, who had been terrorizing them for years.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Easy Win! For anyone who isn't American. Time for a responsible general to stage a coup d'etat...

Comment

• Yeah... I love how all Trumps family wore masks... compare that to Trump rallies. Proving once again, he doesn't give a damn about his supporters, just himself and his family.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X