No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, so now calling an idiot that's spewing nonsense is cursing. Gotcha.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      When you do it to my idiots, of course it is. But not when I do it to your idiots.

• Biden is using more fake news to attack Trump, saying that Trump should have told Americans to panic over the pandemic, but when Trump implemented the travel ban Biden said that we didn't need a travel ban.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trumps "travel ban" was a day late and a dollar short. Hell, even the airlines beat him to the punch.
      And his China Travel ban was filled with many holes as people still flew in from China and Hong Kong even after his "supposed" ban.
      And he did nothing about Travel from Europe until it was too late...
      So keep drinking the kool aid.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The airlines were told about the ban before the public announcement. More fake news

Comment

• Yet they still responded quicker than Trump. And it wasn't a complete shutdown, with flights still arriving long after the shut down because of "exceptions"... Plus, it had already spread to the US, LONG before that. So as usual for Trump, a day late and a dollar short. It really didn't accomplish much at all... especially since even more damage came from flights from Europe later anyway.
          And pictures from the Republican convention pretty much sum up how Trump doesn't even give a damn about his own party
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You're reporting half-truths. Travel ban was coordinated

Comment

• And you are ignoring reality... a day late and a dollar short, just more of Trumps Failed response to Covid.
              A man more concerned with his image than American Lives
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If you believe fake news you are literally a useful idiot.

EXCLUSIVE: Democrats Are Now Using Pentagon Funded Artificial Intelligence to Combat Online Efforts by Trump Supporters to Promote President Trump

By Joe Hoft
                Published September 7, 2020 at 7:20am
                242 CommentsShare(1k)

Democrats are using US Military funded artificial intelligence software to combat American citizens’online efforts to promote President Trump.

Military related publication, Stars and Stripes reported in May:

Advertisement - story continues below
                A new Democratic-aligned political action committee advised by retired Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal, the former head of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, is planning to deploy technology originally developed to counter Islamic State propaganda in service of a domestic political goal – to combat online efforts to promote President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

The group, Defeat Disinfo, will use artificial intelligence and network analysis to map discussion of the president’s claims on social media. It will seek to intervene by identifying the most popular counter-narratives and boosting them through a network of more than 3.4 million influencers across the country – in some cases paying users with large followings to take sides against the president.

TRENDING: Leftist Mob Swarms and Violently Attacks Kaitlin Bennett at University of Central Florida (VIDEO)

The initiative reflects fears within the Democratic Party that Trump’s unwavering digital army may help sustain him through the pandemic, as it has through past controversies, even as the economy craters, tens of thousands have died, and Trump suffers in the polls.

“It’s often said campaigns are a battle of ideas, but they’re really a battle of narratives,” said David Eichenbaum, a Democratic media consultant who is a senior adviser to the PAC. “Today those narratives spread quickly online.”

The initiative is run by Curtis Hougland, whose received initial funding for the technology from DARPA, the Pentagon’s research arm, as part of an effort to combat extremism overseas. He insists Democrats are ill-prepared for the looming battle over information and attention, which is bound to play an outsize role in November.

General McChrystal is a Trump hater who wanted Hillary Clinton to win the last election:

The Chief Technology Officer for Defeat DisInfo is Curtis Hougland who also happens to be a Board member of Data for Democracy another far left group.

Hougland also founded far left Mainstreet One. He uses followers in an artificial manner to sway political perceptions:
                Main Street One, a New York-based intelligence firm which aims to “fix internet discourse” according to its website, sent out a blast text on Friday before the Super Bowl notifying supporters on its mailing list that it is paying “influencers” to direct their friends to turn off their televisions when the president’s ad airs using the hashtag #MuteTrump.

The Chief Strategist for Defeat DisInfo is David Eichenbaum who was the Director of Communications for the DNC and was a senior media strategy advisor to Obama, the Clintons, Biden, and Israeli Labor Party which opposes Prime Minister Netanyahu. (What is the deal with Democrats naming institutions the opposite of what they are?)

What Defeat DisInfo does is this:

1. They monitor conservative discussions on social media
                2. Next they “Intervene” by algorithmically finding the most popular counter-narratives
                3. Once they find a narrative that works (regardless of how accurate it is) they boost this counter-narrative via a network of 3.5 million influencers
                4. They then pay these influencers to distribute the counter narrative

The truth doesn’t matter, it’s all about winning.

Defeat DisInfo explains their plans for the next 70 days:
                Over the next several weeks, while we target Republicans along Trump’s campaign trail with our “COVID Safe Communities” campaign, we will also push for the high turnout we need among Democratic voters. We are launching new creative campaigns each week, sourcing more peer-to-peer content than ever, and amplifying compelling stories from Biden supporters in the digital discourse.

It doesn’t sound like this group is after honesty or integrity in anything. COVID is fizzling, BLM is rioting and killing people along with Antifa and the Democrats are bailing their participants out of jail. But Defeat DisInfo won’t address this. They will use military funded software to tear down anyone who backs President Trump.
                This is outrageous. Groups like this should be investigated and indicted for libel and/or interfering in US elections along with the social media giants.

Freedom of speech is a right granted to all Americans and these tech giants are abusing that right for millions of Americans.

Hat tip Yaacov Apelbaum

Comment

• These folks are a little late with this story, this one was originally reported back in late April and May... They must be into recycling old news
                I love how they claim that the Dems aren't interested honesty when they say stuff like this
                "It doesn’t sound like this group is after honesty or integrity in anything. COVID is fizzling, BLM is rioting and killing people along with Antifa"
                Gee... they sound just like you. Talk about no being interested in honesy or integrity...

I guess the Dems just wanted to have something to use against alt right spoon fed fake news spreaders like you.
                I feel kind of cheated... While the Dems get to use expensive software to counter all the FAKE news from the alt right, all we get is you.
                So one more time Kid... you want to bet that Covid will be gone by election day

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kid should quote more from the Kim-Donald love letters. These are so beautiful.
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

These folks are a little late with this story, this one was originally reported back in late April and May... They must be into recycling old news
                    I love how they claim that the Dems aren't interested honesty when they say stuff like this
                    "It doesn’t sound like this group is after honesty or integrity in anything. COVID is fizzling, BLM is rioting and killing people along with Antifa"
                    Gee... they sound just like you. Talk about no being interested in honesy or integrity...

I guess the Dems just wanted to have something to use against alt right spoon fed fake news spreaders like you.
                    I feel kind of cheated... While the Dems get to use expensive software to counter all the FAKE news from the alt right, all we get is you.
                    So one more time Kid... you want to bet that Covid will be gone by election day
                    You post fake news from these psychological warriors everyday. And yes I've known what they've been doing ever since the Russia hoax. They were flooding the zone and fooling a lot of morons. But it sounds like you already knew all of that. You knew it was all fake, but you repeated the lies because you like the lies.

Your fake news on Covid-19 aren't really effective anymore. Cases will drastically decline. So will deaths. But you will keep trying to trick grandma into drinking the flavored poison.

Comment

• The fires in the west coast have already caused more property damage than all of the BLM 'riots'.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• True Dat... But Trump is completely ignoring it since it's only in the Blue states and he doesn't care if Americans Die unless he can pin it on protesters.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Your fake news on Covid-19 aren't really effective anymore. Cases will drastically decline. So will deaths. But you will keep trying to trick grandma into drinking the flavored poison.
                          So your new "BEST FRIEND" Dr. Fauci, whom you totally believe and support everything he says now, is predicting a bad fall and winter for Covid. But I guess that's just fake news too.
                          Again, I noticed you haven't taken up the bet on Covid be gone by election day. Gee... I wonder why.

192,000 + Americans Dead... and climbing.
                          Where is this "drastic" decline you keep talking about.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Biden not only reads the instructions on the teleprompter now. Now he tells people to raise the teleprompter up so he can see it. He does is live.

Comment

Working...
                            X