Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead
    replied
    I am bumping this thrade so it will be back on the first page, at the top where AAHZ can see it.

Leave a comment:

• self biased
    commented on 's reply
    9-11 really did change everything.[/robocon]

• Braindead
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    Now that this election is over maybe this thrade can finally fall off the page.

This thrade has changed your life.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, Sparky, that change to constant coverage is much more about Fox News, especially in the post-9/11 era, and the reaction to their constant onslaught from others.

• EPW
    commented on 's reply
    Ambitious women are intimidating to many men, it seems.

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, but if you think wa-a-a-ay back to the pre-Trump days, you only had the press covering the president once a week... maybe in a crisis 2-3 times a week... maybe in the summer once every 2-3 weeks, and then usually a quick quote, of a 15 second spot.

Then with Trump, everything 24/7 was a crisis for him... mostly how unfair the world was to the fat fake billionaire. He's lost his bully pulpit, and we can ignore Biden and Harris if we so choose.

• ZEE
    replied
    Now that this election is over maybe this thrade can finally fall off the page.

Leave a comment:

• Braindead
    replied
    I despised Trump and I despise Biden and I despise Harris more than I despise Trump and Biden put together.

There has been a changing of the tard at the White House.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    That actually sounds like Biden.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    Also a good example of how being a single issue voter leads to bad things.

• Dauphin
    replied
    Haha. That’s a step up from a man who is constantly surprised and random adlibs as he reads the prompter.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    The pen is mightier than the sword... As Biden follows Trump's example by using executive orders to undo a lot of Trump Crap.
    He's going to be really busy since there is so much to undo.
    He doesn't know anything about what Trump did. He just reads a teleprompter.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    The pen is mightier than the sword... As Biden follows Trump's example by using executive orders to undo a lot of Trump Crap.
    He's going to be really busy since there is so much to undo.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    I can go back to moderately disliking the US president and all that he stands for.
    Maybe Kidiot's **new ** persona will be Chinese... or maybe Uyghur!

Working...
X