No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Representativeness is overrated. I'd like to see the House have as few members as possible, so there's a chance of things actually getting done. 100 seems like a good round number. Let the congressional districts cross state lines and remove the rep per state minimum. Reduce Senate's number to 1 senator per state, and restrict their role to veto power of house bills, confirmations, and give them the ability to "veto" laws that are one year old or more. Also ban cameras / recorders / cspan from the capitol. Reporters probably shouldn't be let either. If law makers aren't constantly scrutinized by the media & public they may be able to break tribal lines.
    "

Comment

• The tribal nature comes from Fox News/MSNBC/etc (I am not saying two sides are equal, the Republicans are much worse), not from the politicians (mostly, I recognize that some politicians have pushed this up). If the 'base' changes, the purely tribal politicians will get voted out and the ones who 'go along' will quit going along.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Another fake townhall for Biden last night by the fake news. Another infomercial.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
          The tribal nature comes from Fox News/MSNBC/etc (I am not saying two sides are equal, the Republicans are much worse), not from the politicians (mostly, I recognize that some politicians have pushed this up). If the 'base' changes, the purely tribal politicians will get voted out and the ones who 'go along' will quit going along.

JM
          Again, not many moderate Democrats in Congress. There aren't many moderate Democrats at all. It's becoming, or already is an extremist party that will abuse their power and lie to eliminate opposition.

The Republicans are not extremists. We are no real extremists in our Party. This tribalism is between extremists and moderates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Again, not many moderate Democrats in Congress. There aren't many moderate Democrats at all. It's becoming, or already is an extremist party that will abuse their power and lie to eliminate opposition.

The Republicans are not extremists. We are no real extremists in our Party. This tribalism is between extremists and moderates.

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We don't have any squad. We don't take about packing the Court. We don't protect criminals in the deep state that try to rig elections and abuse power.

Emojis are not arguments. They don't change facts..

Comment

• FACTS...

But the Repubs are already packing the court by their hypocritical BS about not allowing a president to pick a judge in an election year, but then doing just that.
                And Trump has been abusing his power for 4 years
                And your party support QAnon
                And please provide ANY proof that the Dem's are "rigging" the election. And actually while you are at it, how about some actual proof about WIDE SPREAD voter fraud from mail in ballots. Heck, Arizona, a traditional red state has allowed mail in voting for years, with MOST people in that state doing so. But we didn't hear any BS from Trump about that when he won the state...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No they aren't. Stop lying. That's just defending the extremists. That's being an extremists. You aren't arguing that the Republicans are extremists. You are creating a caricature and saying that that caricature is an extremist.

Comment

• Gee... Pointing out the hypocritical nature of the current Trump Lap Dog Senate is defending the extremists

The majority of the US is against it.
                    And even some Republicans. That's hardly extremist.

And what do you call people who support QAnon... I would call them morons or extremists...

Again, do you have any proof of wide spread fraud caused by mail in voting. Heck, even the republican committee couldn't find any... So please provide ANY proof that the Dems are "rigging" the election... Good luck with that.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Trump isn't an extremist, Obama is, because he was involved with spygate (so was Biden, your candidate). You all defend that by denying it and distracting from it, which is very extremist.

QAnon is a conspiracy theory. They don't promote policy, extremist or not. I don't know any politician that follows QAnon.

Comment

• Again... let me know when anything really happens about "spygate"
                        And please point out where I defend it... oh, that's right, you can't... just more Kid BS

Plus, at least 11 Republican congressional nominees have publicly supported or defended the QAnon conspiracy theory movement or some of its tenets. Talk about real extremists...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The Democrats are defending it. Have you watched any hearings? And the deep state is defending it by not releasing documents. The deep state is allied to Democrats and visa versa.

Comment

• Deep State...
                            And I see you don't want to discuss the moron republicans that support QAnon

Plus, it's funny now that you want to label EVERYBODY an extremist for just about anything they do.
                            Maybe you should look the word up so you can use it properly in the future.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I love how your theories all rely on the Dems being organized and unified. Hilarious.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• They don't have to be organized in a criminal way. Criminals now how to avoid criminal penalties.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                  -Jrabbit commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yes, they just ask Donny-boy for a pardon.
                              Working...
                              X