No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm certainly not going to argue with you about politicians lying.

All DO.
    But no president in modern history has told as many lies as Trump has... no ones even close.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Guess it comes down to which is a big lie and a little lie.

Americans love being lied too

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        American politicians used to apologize, even sometimes step down (voluntarily or not) when caught in an obvious big lie. Trump doubles down, falsely blames advisors/media/fake news, deigns saying/Tweeting, and goes on to the next lie.

• I am wondering what critiques people have for Crowder’s analysis here?

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• This college professor got the 2016 election correct using his model (I don’t know how well he predicted other elections) and he is predicting an extremely narrow Trump victory with just 278 electoral votes (270 wins).

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• "Arguing with a Trump supporter is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do, they will sh!t all over the board, then strut around like they've won."
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Project Veritas either likes Michael Jackson or they have something planned for next week.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Total sleazeballs.

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm going to donate a dollar for you.

• Trump tried a sleazy move when he asked Israel’s leader if ‘Sleepy Joe’ could have made the Israel-Sudan deal, and ended up with egg on his face. Serves him right for trying to get help from a foreign government leader for his campaign.

President Trump spoke by phone with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday to discuss a U.S.-backed agreement between Israel and Sudan that charts the start of normalized relations between the two former enemies.
            Sudan is
            the third Arab country in recent weeks to establish ties with Israel under U.S. auspices. But the conversation took a turn when Trump pivoted from the day’s diplomatic development to ask Netanyahu if “Sleepy Joe” — the president’s nickname for his Democratic rival Joe Biden — would have achieved a similar result.
            Judging by Trump’s reaction, he may not have received the response he expected from Netanyahu, one of the president’s most fervent global allies, less than two weeks ahead of the presidential election.
            “Do you think Sleepy Joe could have made this deal, Bibi, Sleepy Joe,” the president asked from his desk in the Oval Office. He inched forward to lean over the phone receiver. “Do you think he would have made this deal? Somehow I don’t think so.”
            A pause ensued. Trump looked down at his clasped hands.
            “Well, Mr. President,” Netanyahu began as Trump raised his gaze, “one thing I can tell you is that we appreciate the help for peace from anyone in America, and we appreciate what you’ve done enormously."
            The president shifted his hands as the Israeli leader spoke. Trump’s face appeared to fall.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I listened to that. Did you? Yes he asked that but he didn't actually think Netanyahu would agree, because he can't agree. This is the thing the fake news does when they either don't get it or they do get it but they know brainwashed people don't get it. It's just like the thing between Facebook and the Babylon Bee.

Comment

• How do you eliminate the oil industry but not ban franking? You have to be brainwashed to fall for that nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I listened to that. Did you? Yes he asked that but he didn't actually think Netanyahu would agree, because he can't agree. This is the thing the fake news does when they either don't get it or they do get it but they know brainwashed people don't get it. It's just like the thing between Facebook and the Babylon Bee.

Yes I watched it... And your response is so Trumpette... He asked the question because he thought he would get the answer he wanted. But go ahead and live in your Trump fantasy world and believe whatever the alt right spoon feeds you.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I watched the video. I didn't get it from another source. But you don't understand what's happening around you.

Comment

• I understand that he tried to get a Foreign leader to involve himself in our Presidential Race...
                      And your "he knew he wouldn't get an answer" BS is just that. He was hoping his good buddy would say something. And at least Netanyahu wasn't stupid enough to answer.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        I understand that he tried to get a Foreign leader to involve himself in our Presidential Race...
                        And your "he knew he wouldn't get an answer" BS is just that. He was hoping his good buddy would say something. And at least Netanyahu wasn't stupid enough to answer.
                        You think all this stuff happens in plain sight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                          "Arguing with a Trump supporter is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do, they will sh!t all over the board, then strut around like they've won."
                          I'm searching a gaming laptop for less than 750 bucks. May go with a used one. Rudy.
                          Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            How do you eliminate the oil industry but not ban franking? You have to be brainwashed to fall for that nonsense.
                            That's logically possible because fracking is also used to extract natural gas. Not that I think Biden is honest.

Comment

Working...
                            X