Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

All you've shown are allegations. Nothing has been proved yet, no matter times you want to "claim" it.
    Your OPINION that all the "evidence" is "proof" is NOTHING MORE THAN AN OPINION
    No different then Trump.
    Trump is under investigation... many members of his inner circle have been arrested AND convicted.
    Sorry... not working
    Well whe I present the evidence you say not guilty because not convinted. Now you say there's no evidence.

I don't know why you think anyone would fall for that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Your evidence has yet to be seen in a court of law where it can be contested...
      There have been no convictions...
      No indictments...
      But in KID's OPINION... he is guilty, and we are supposed to take that as proof...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Your evidence has yet to be seen in a court of law where it can be contested...
        There have been no convictions...
        No indictments...
        But in KID's OPINION... he is guilty, and we are supposed to take that as proof...
        That's a red herring. Not acceptable and doesn't work. But you seem to be struck there, and can't get out.

Comment

• After all, the only significant vote tampering that has (Been observed) in recent years was Republicans in a district in North Carolina.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a lie. Over 1200 convictions.

• Kid, the evidence from the people you listen to has been repeatedly shown to be false and often purposefully false.

The fact that you still listen to them, and urge others to, is shocking and deeply disconcerting (because there are so many people like you).

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            Kid, the evidence from the people you listen to has been repeatedly shown to be false and often purposefully false.

The fact that you still listen to them, and urge others to, is shocking and deeply disconcerting (because there are so many people like you).

JM
            That's a flat out lie. Where is that? Show it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's a red herring.
              Gee... no indictments, no convictions, no arrests... NADA
              But that's a red herring...
              Again, come back and let us know when something actually happens and like you know, he actually is proven guilty or something.
              But until then...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Maybe you should look up the word "evidence" in the dictionary. Beyond that there's no point.

Comment

• Explain to us again how Trump's DOJ, his Attorney General, his packed courts, and his loyal minions in law enforcement have all combined to deliver zero charges against any Biden.
                  No courtrooms, no depositions, no charges, no laptops, no testimony. Even Tucker Carlson backed off - right after NBC revealed that the 64-page dossier about Hunter & China was authored by a fake persona and distributed by Trump's people.

It's like the very definition of "no evidence."
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Explain to us again how Trump's DOJ, his Attorney General, his packed courts, and his loyal minions in law enforcement have all combined to deliver zero charges against any Biden.
                    No courtrooms, no depositions, no charges, no laptops, no testimony. Even Tucker Carlson backed off - right after NBC revealed that the 64-page dossier about Hunter & China was authored by a fake persona and distributed by Trump's people.

It's like the very definition of "no evidence."
                    I never seen any dossier. That's some QAnon bull****. That has nothing to do with the evidence that has been verified. This is some kind of strawman.

Comment

• Well then, let's stick to the basics:

Explain to us again how Trump's DOJ, his Attorney General, his packed courts, and his loyal minions in law enforcement have all combined to deliver zero charges against any Biden.
                      No courtrooms, no depositions, no charges, no laptops, no testimony.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• There is a laptop and it's been verified BY CONGRESS. Explain that!

And that Typhoon Investigations "dossier" has nothing to do with that laptop. I reported in that already. That said, it's all true. It's not debunked

Comment

• He can't. That's because all his supposed evidence is so flimsy that any prosecutor wouldn't dare to take it to court.
                          And that's why NOTHING has happened.
                          But nahhh... in Kidland, he's guilty because Kid says so.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's called corruption. Stop acting like people can't explain things.

• I bet once the irs has finished with trump his face will not be the only orange attribute about his persona...
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• 33 days to the Electoral College vote.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                            X