Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    PIC

Noone in CA called for Trump to help ... they know that Trumps "help" would make things rather worse than better.
    The only thing the people in CA want, is for Trump to stop his unqualified remarks regarding forest management
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Noone in CA called for Trump to help ... they know that Trumps "help" would make things rather worse than better.
      The only thing the people in CA want, is for Trump to stop his unqualified remarks regarding forest management
      Oh right, because they are fully capable of managing their forests.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Black hero killed by police because blacks are supposed to be the villains and not the heroes.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...guard-illinois

After an argument in a bar, in which several people where asked by security to leave the bar, one of the men returned to the bar and started shooting, injuring several of the giuests.
        One member of the security team, a black man named Jemel Roberson, managed to subdue the man and held him at gunpoint.

At which point the police entered the bar, saw a black person holding someone else at gunpoiint and immediately started firing, despite people yelling "security" at them.

An investigation into the incident has been started, but my guess is that it will result in the officers getting acquitted from all charges and being able to continue to do their job ... after all, it was a black person holding a weapon, so there could be no other conclusion that he was the perpetrator ... and dangerous
        This is no proof that ANYONE believes that black men can not be heros. It's twaddle. Pur it fake news thread.

Comment

• Typical Kid, making jokes about people dying. Could you get any lower?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh right, because they are fully capable of managing their forests.
            Well, I am sure they are better at managing their forests on their own (as long as they have the funding), tha they could if they would follow any "helpful tips from Trump" or even would get someone of Trumps guys (like Pruitt) as manager.

And Trump talking about forest management (or actually any scientific topic) is similar to some member of an indian tribe that never had contact with the western world trying to talk about microelectronics.
            Honestly ... Trump should leave talking about scientific topics to those people who have the necessary intelligence and education. His own attempts at talking science have, so far, been a total embarrasment
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Expect new angry tweets by Donnie against CNN soon

CNN has made the decision to fila a lawsuit against Donnie and the WH for barring Acosta.
              They see the 1st amendment violated by this step

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/13/m...ump/index.html

Comment

• What a total embarrassment for Donnie

Not only didn't Donnie show up at Aisne-Marine cemetery in france, whereas all european leaders (and the canadian) showed up in order to honor the dead of WW1.

Nope, also in Arlington cemetery, when Donnie again was too lazy tro show up in order to honor the dead at Veterans Day, it was a delegation of the french government who did, what Donnie refused to do (i.e. honoring the dead and laying down a wreath at Arlington cemetery)

Has there ever been an US president who embarrassed his country more than Donnie?
                (even Bush jr. seems to have been more presidial and less embarrassing than Trump)
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 13, 2018, 13:10.

Comment

• No, I think he really is the most lazy. He literally has whole days, the majority of days, where he does nothing but eat and watch tv. He truly does not care about anyone but himself.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Eating and watching TV is for the winners, working is for the losers.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's for the best, imagine how much damage he could do to the country (and the world) if he was trying.

Comment

• That was fake news. The decision was made because of security reasons and because going would be a big inconvenience on the French people.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The decision was made by Trump.

That was fake news. The decision was made because of security reasons and because going would be a big inconvenience on the French people.
                        That is BS ... the other leaders also had no problems getting to their places ... and neither was the rain too heavy for the helicopter to fly, nor would it have been so much of a problem (neither for Donnie, nor for the french people) to cover the 1 hour distance via motorcadre.
                        (Western european countries usually have a tight net of highways (especially around their large metropolitan regions, like Paris) ... there is always another highway you can take if one highway is blocked by something orange from the USA )

Same, surely, goes for Donnies refusal to go to Arlington ... just pure lazyness ... he surely preferred to stay (half) naked at home and tweet and watch Faux News, instead of caring about some soldiers of a war long before his time )

Regarding Marine 1, see also here, from someone who worked at Sikorsky, the company that produced the Heli:
                        https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/20...e-rain/575815/
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 14, 2018, 08:07.

Comment

• I swear to God, if this country has spent nearly $25 trillion on a military (over the course of my life) which can't even fly a ****ing helicopter in the rain, I want my money back and military spending slashed to 1/10th of current amounts.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                            Uncle Sparky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hope that the enemies of America never find out that your helicopters can be grounded by light rain. Did Trump reveal a military secret? Again?

That was fake news. The decision was made because of security reasons and because going would be a big inconvenience on the French people.
                          The Mayor of Pittsburgh asked Trump not to come after the right wing terrorist shooting at the synagogue, yet Trump showed up anyway and whined that the victims and 1st responders weren't grateful enough.

Why does he care more for France's opinion than Pittsburgh's?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

The Mayor of Pittsburgh asked Trump not to come after the right wing terrorist shooting at the synagogue, yet Trump showed up anyway and whined that the victims and 1st responders weren't grateful enough.

Why does he care more for France's opinion than Pittsburgh's?
                            He said people like you, that use tragedy to smear don't care.

Comment

Working...
                            X