No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Still no wedding ring for Donnie, I see.

• Gay. So gay. It is like he knows his wife does not want to be touched by him.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Pence looks like he wants to run away crying and have a long shower in bleach. And possibly have that leg amputated and burned.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• On Friday, attorneys for both Andrew Gillum and Bill Nelson objected to disqualifying a non-citizen vote during the Palm Beach County Canvassing Board proceedings, as outlined in a transcript from the court reporter hired by the Palm Beach County GOP to create a record of the meeting, which is open to the public.
          Wonder why they think they can get away with this?

cause they do every election.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Wonder why they think they can get away with this?

cause they do every election.
            I rather wonder how many votes Trump and his GOP wants to suppress, in order to ensure GOP victory.
            Seems like quite a bit ... all based on unfounded conspiracy theories that the GOP always loves to put forward in order to introduce new laws to suppress (Dems voting) minorities

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• In Goldwater vs. Carter, the courts have effectively allowed an Executive Order to nullify a treaty.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• How do you buy yourself a Presidential Medal of Freedom?

Simple ... just become a Megadonor (or the wife of one) of the GOP

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  How do you buy yourself a Presidential Medal of Freedom?
                  With money.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I rather wonder how many votes Trump and his GOP wants to suppress, in order to ensure GOP victory.
                    Seems like quite a bit ... all based on unfounded conspiracy theories that the GOP always loves to put forward in order to introduce new laws to suppress (Dems voting) minorities

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/12/18087...lorida-recount
                    Another conspiracy theory.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Congratulations to Kyrsten Sinema ... she has officially won the senatorial election in Arizona

Had it been for Donald Trump, the will of the voters would have been disregarded due to fakeTrumpian conspiracy theories

Comment

• Several of my family members (1st - 3rd cousins) have been burned out of Paradise by hellfire... No injuries among my relatives, but all of their property had been destroyed. Currently they are staying with other California relatives.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I'm told the entire town of Paradise is basically gone. Very sad. Glad to hear your relations are physically OK, Uncle Sparky.

I have several friends in the Thousand Oaks area. Some have lost homes, others evacuated, and some are gutting it out by the hour.
                          Very scary stuff.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Black hero killed by police because blacks are supposed to be the villains and not the heroes.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...guard-illinois

After an argument in a bar, in which several people where asked by security to leave the bar, one of the men returned to the bar and started shooting, injuring several of the giuests.
                              One member of the security team, a black man named Jemel Roberson, managed to subdue the man and held him at gunpoint.

At which point the police entered the bar, saw a black person holding someone else at gunpoiint and immediately started firing, despite people yelling "security" at them.

An investigation into the incident has been started, but my guess is that it will result in the officers getting acquitted from all charges and being able to continue to do their job ... after all, it was a black person holding a weapon, so there could be no other conclusion that he was the perpetrator ... and dangerous

Comment

Working...
                              X