A Day Without Sharia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    They're too busy today lying about British intelligence bugging Trump tower as a favour to Obama, and then having to apologize because it was a blatant lie.
    You mean like Russian ties? Apologize?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You mean like Russian ties? Apologize?
      Yes, this apology..

The US has made a formal apology to Britain after the White House accused GCHQ of helping Barack Obama spy on Donald Trump in the White House.

Comment

• Teacher in Australia quits because her age 11 students threaten to behead her. It's real.
        The latest news and headlines from trusted journalists. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Comment

• I used to know kids like that in school, little serial killers in the making.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I used to sub. A student said he was going to burn me. I sent him to the administrator, but the administrator sent him right back to my class. I talked to the administrator after the day and he said it was a cultural thing. I said, "and?"

So glad to be done.

Comment

Teacher in Australia quits because her age 11 students threaten to behead her. It's real.
              https://au.news.yahoo.com/
              I can't find it in your link to the front page of yahoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

I can't find it in your link to the front page of yahoo.
                Does this work? idk

The latest news and headlines from trusted journalists. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

Why would that prevent it being terrorism? The idea was to terrorize the people and government into submitting. It worked. I think it was the right decision incidentally, given the ****ty choices available.
                  For that to be true all war would have to be terrorism in which case you have redefined the term to the point it becomes meaningless. How about we use the actual English language definitions instead of your made up ones?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• It's not terrorism, it's "Shock and Awe" the difference is....um.....uh.....Shock and Awe sounds cooler.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Today I watered the garden using solar power! There are some implications to this... as using solar power means I don't need to use OIL from the Middle East, or wherever it comes from because it's FUNGIBLE and so comes from everywhere equally.[/economics] Which means I have cut even more support for Sharia out of my life

I hope Kid can follow my example and cut out OIL based Sharia support from his life.

Although now I think I may be part of an Egyptian sun cult. I will let you know how that goes ...

Comment

• For me, every day is a day without sharia.

Comment

• Eating bacon in public is islamaphobic and punishable. I wonder how long before rah becomes a Muslim.

A Swedish man is facing charges in court after being accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of veiled Muslim women.

Comment

Eating bacon in public is islamaphobic and punishable. I wonder how long before rah becomes a Muslim.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017..._medium=social
                            Well... we know how long it took you to become an idiot...

Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Swedish man, who has not been named by media or the police, is said to have approached the Muslim women who were wearing Islamic veils on a train while he was eating bacon and dangled the bacon in front of their faces, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.

According to the report, the women got up to find seating elsewhere and the man followed them with his bacon. He is alleged to have called them derogatory names and made racist comments, though neither the police nor the court has specified what was said during the incident.
                              Doesn't sound like he's being prosecuted for "eating bacon in public".

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Doesn't sound like he's being prosecuted for "eating bacon in public".
                                Yep... just another example that Kid either doesn't read the actual stories, or he's just a complete moron.

Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X