No announcement yet.

A Day Without Sharia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess we'll never know if he was a manly man making a political statement or just some drunk ******.

Comment

• I guess almost everyone here is down for Sharia
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The massive amounts of Sharia in the average American's life make it impossible to resist it's charms.

Comment

• Little girls ... Sharia. Statues ... Sharia. Liberals ... Sharia. Anyone against humping little girl statues ... Sharia. Resistance is futile!

Comment

• WE ARE THE ISLAMABORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. Click image for larger version

Name:	assimilate.gif
Views:	17
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	9320343
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I'm not disregarding it. I really don't care if God hardened his heart or not, not that I think he did. I mean do you really expect people to not believe in the Bible because of this kind of thing? That really seems unrealistic to me. I didn't become a Christian because I studied the Bible and considered any statements that didn't make sense me grounds to not believe in it. I read it and believed in it. It's that simple, and that's how I think most people are.
              kali ma...KALI MA

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                I had to wake up in the middle of the night to update something on a website. Thus my sleeping tonight was not Sharia. I have a headache. I hope you're happy
                ****ing apostate!

Comment

• Trump reads out his favourite Irish proverb. Which was actually written by a Nigerian! Backdoor Sharia proverbs!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    Trump reads out his favourite Irish proverb. Which was actually written by a Nigerian! Backdoor Sharia proverbs!!
                    This information is of great use to all, and will improve many lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I'm not disregarding it. I really don't care if God hardened his heart or not, not that I think he did. I mean do you really expect people to not believe in the Bible because of this kind of thing? That really seems unrealistic to me. I didn't become a Christian because I studied the Bible and considered any statements that didn't make sense me grounds to not believe in it. I read it and believed in it. It's that simple, and that's how I think most people are.
                      I don't expect anyone to stop "believing in the bible". But it would be great if christians would stop trying to take the moral high ground of claiming, that their god is "o so good".
                      The bible points to a morally dubious god which isn't better (in terms of morals) than other gods in mythology (like the greek/roman pantheon, for example)

Just as Berserker points out:
                      Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      kali ma...KALI MA
                      The Kalima-Followers in Indiana Jones surely had one postive point about them: They fully accepted the evilness of their goddess
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The Cross proves that my god is good. You are a silly atheist.

Comment

• You didn't capitalize God. Sharia!.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Trump reads out his favourite Irish proverb. Which was actually written by a Nigerian! Backdoor Sharia proverbs!!
                            I'm sure Kellyanne will be on the morning talk show circuit claiming that it was stolen from an even more ancient Irish story.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

I'm sure Kellyanne will be on the morning talk show circuit claiming that it was stolen from an even more ancient Irish story.
                              So what?

Comment

• They're too busy today lying about British intelligence bugging Trump tower as a favour to Obama, and then having to apologize because it was a blatant lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X