No announcement yet.

A Day Without Sharia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We must ban laws that are already not the law, just to give the finger to Muslims. But we mustn't ban laws that are already not the law if it would offend Christians." - kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Parents don't want their children brainwashed into a death cult.
      Man who worships a religion symbolized by a middle eastern man nailed to a wooden cross accuses another middle eastern religion of being a death cult. Brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

Man who worships a religion symbolized by a middle eastern man nailed to a wooden cross accuses another middle eastern religion of being a death cult. Brilliant.
        Again, you know nothing about Christianity. Again, that doesn't stop you from making comments as if you do. Death is an enemy of Jesus.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Again, you know nothing about Christianity. Again, that doesn't stop you from making comments as if you do.
          That's hilarious. You don't know anything about most of the stuff you post, and that doesn't stop you from making comments....

Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Again, you know nothing about Christianity. Again, that doesn't stop you from making comments as if you do. Death is an enemy of Jesus.
            Why did god invent death if it's his enemy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

Why did god invent death if it's his enemy?
              We were created to change, not to remain the same. When I say death is His enemy it means that He will defeat it and He already has.

Comment

We were created to change, not to remain the same. When I say death is His enemy it means that He will defeat it and He already has.
                Why would god need to "defeat death", if death was created by god?
                Considering this, it seems to me like god just can switch death on and off just at its own will
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Why would god need to "defeat death", if death was created by god?
                  Considering this, it seems to me like god just can switch death on and off just at its own will
                  It has to do with the argument for the Resurrection. Many didn't, and don't believe in the Resurrection. Paul said that because they didn't and don't believe that Jesus can defeat death.

Comment

It has to do with the argument for the Resurrection. Many didn't, and don't believe in the Resurrection. Paul said that because they didn't and don't believe that Jesus can defeat death.
                    Actually Jesus Resurrection seems to be rather unimportant for this, ater all he already was active in the whole "defeating death"-business with Lazarus.

IIRC Jesus Resurrection is only important for one thing:
                    To justify the whole "convert all people left and right"-commandment which AFAIK never was said by the living Rabbi Jeshua ... only by the resurrected one which supposedly was seen by his disciples one last time, before he vanished from the face of the world
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Actually Jesus Resurrection seems to be rather unimportant for this, ater all he already was active in the whole "defeating death"-business with Lazarus.
                      Not the same because Lazarus died again.
                      IIRC Jesus Resurrection is only important for one thing:
                      To justify the whole "convert all people left and right"-commandment which AFAIK never was said by the living Rabbi Jeshua ... only by the resurrected one which supposedly was seen by his disciples one last time, before he vanished from the face of the world
                      First, I give you credit in knowing the impact that the Resurrection has on conversion to Christianity. Not many want to follow a dead God, but Christians know that we follow the Living God, and this was proven to His disciples and others as a testimony.

Now you seem to assume that all of what Jesus taught is recorded in the Bible. That might lead you to conclude that Jesus did not teach the Resurrection before he was crucified. But Jesus may have taught the Resurrection and it would just have not been recorded everytime.

However Jesus teaching the Resurrection was recorded before the Crucification, "The Son of Man must be lifted up and exalted and then He will draw all men into Him."
                      Last edited by Kidlicious; April 3, 2017, 18:03.

Comment

• Christianity was a death cult, its founder not only sought death (suicide by cop) he challenged others to take up their crosses and many Christians welcomed death to follow in his footsteps

Comment

Now you seem to assume that all of what Jesus taught is recorded in the Bible. That might lead you to conclude that Jesus did not teach the Resurrection before he was crucified. But Jesus may have taught the Resurrection and it would just have not been recorded everytime.
                          Come on now guys, obviously he probably said this thing that Kid wants him to have said. Just because no-one bothered writing it down in the book that would be passed down for thousands of years as the sole written testimony of gods word, doesn't mean that it didn't happen! They probably just ran out of ink after covering the really important stuff like vague parables about goats.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          However Jesus teaching the Resurrection was recorded before the Crucification, "The Son of Man must be lifted up and exalted and then He will draw all men into Him."
                          Sounds more like support for homosexuality to me.

Comment

• No more bacon or ham at Subway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson
                              Abu Sayyaf attacked Bohol (other side of the island) today.
                              I have seen that sick video where the kidnappers from Abu Sayyaf literally sawed off the head of the german sailor they held captive with a curved knife.
                              Makes me wish for them to suffer the same fate

Comment

No more bacon or ham at Subway.
                                Originally posted by Snopes
                                Origins: Founded in Connecticut in 1965, the Subway sandwich chain has expanded to more than 41,000 locations in over 100 countries. Since 2007, Subway’s corporate policy

has been to permit menu item substitutions in areas where the local customer base follows dietary restrictions. In India, many franchises substitute lamb and chicken items for beef and pork throughout their menus, and some do not sell any meat products at all. In the United States, Subway has several kosher franchises that do not carry pork products or serve dairy with meat.

In the United Kingdom and Ireland, fewer than 200 out of 1,500 Subway sandwich franchises conform to Muslim dietary restrictions: their meat suppliers are certified halal, and no pork products are used. Instead, those locations use turkey products to substitute for ham and bacon. Halal stores are clearly identified by signs throughout, including on the menu panels and in the front windows.

There are currently no halal Subway franchises in the United States.

Comment

Working...
                                X