X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murderer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I actually don't care for meat, even bacon.
      As if we needed any more reason to think you were a wierd ****ing nutjob.

Comment

No I eat it to fight against Sharia Law.
        You do know that the vast majority of western Muslims couldn't give a **** what you're eating right? I know a number of Muslims who eat pork themselves anyway (and drink and smoke), just like all the Christians who disregard the bits of their religion they don't want to follow. But every now and again there will be some story about a muslim not wanting to cook it for someone or some fundamentalist muslim making a fuss, and then you dumbasses just on the sharia bandwagon. Like the predicatable muppets you are.

Comment

• By the way Kid, how do you feel about the ACLU putting up arabic billboards across the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            By the way Kid, how do you feel about the ACLU putting up arabic billboards across the US?

He will probably make some absurd claim that it proves the US is moving toward Sharia Law....
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You do know that the vast majority of western Muslims couldn't give a **** what you're eating right? I know a number of Muslims who eat pork themselves anyway (and drink and smoke), just like all the Christians who disregard the bits of their religion they don't want to follow. But every now and again there will be some story about a muslim not wanting to cook it for someone or some fundamentalist muslim making a fuss, and then you dumbasses just on the sharia bandwagon. Like the predicatable muppets you are.
              Why are you too stupid to understand a very simple statement? "I eat it to fight against Sharia Law."
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

By the way Kid, how do you feel about the ACLU putting up arabic billboards across the US?

That has nothing to do with Sharia Law. Please take your head out of your ass before you try to contribute to this thread.

Comment

Why are you too stupid to understand a very simple statement? "I eat it to fight against Sharia Law."
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Get a clue... there is NO SHARIA LAW in the US to fight against. And nobody gives a rat's ass if you eat it or not.
                  If you really want to "fight" against Sharia Law, maybe you should volunteer to actually go to a country that actually has Sharia Law and join the fight.
                  But nahhh... your chicken **** idea is to not eat pork. What a loser.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• He probably doesn't give to charity to fight against Sharia as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Get a clue... there is NO SHARIA LAW in the US to fight against. And nobody gives a rat's ass if you eat it or not.
                      If you really want to "fight" against Sharia Law, maybe you should volunteer to actually go to a country that actually has Sharia Law and join the fight.
                      But nahhh... your chicken **** idea is to not eat pork. What a loser.
                      We're blessed. We need to eat bacon to make our civilization resistant.

Comment

• Ham and pork chops are also good.

Comment

• What a loser... If you really want to "fight" Sharia Law... grow some balls and actually do it instead of stuffing your face with pork.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

That has nothing to do with Sharia Law. Please take your head out of your ass before you try to contribute to this thread.
                            So you have no further comment about this Arabic text being shown across the country?

Comment

• Muslims are going to force us to eat turkey bacon

Comment

• Liberals think we already have Sharia. They called the police on someone for putting up "Muslim Free Zone" sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X