A Day Without Sharia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

his kind words for the Romans fell on deaf ears...

why did Jesus ask God to forgive his executioners if they had God's authority to rule?
    Obviously because it'was sin. I already mentioned that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Obviously because it'was sin. I already mentioned that.
      How can it be sin if it is necesssary in order to fulfill Jesus' duty on earth ... and therefore is done according to the wishes of god?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        I just posted in the little girl dry humping thread and realized Mohammed married a 9 yo girl, so that thread has also become cluttered with Sharia.
        That's a good point actually, the guy was clearly an extremist Islamist. Kid, why are you vocally defending radical Islamists? Have we finally revealed the dark Sharia secret at the
        heart of your lies? Now it makes sense why you hate feminists!!

Comment

• I think the admins plan to replace Apolyton's generic "grey guy" avatar with a pic of the fearless girl statue
          Blah

Comment

• It is nighttime now so I'm going to set aside some time for some Sharia. I'm not eating pork for dinner and going to bed at a decent hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

How can it be sin if it is necesssary in order to fulfill Jesus' duty on earth ... and therefore is done according to the wishes of god?
              Sin is not the wish God. God's plan is to save the world from sin and the consequences. All is done for that purpose, but that doesn't mean that sin is not sin.

Comment

Sin is not the wish God. God's plan is to save the world from sin and the consequences. All is done for that purpose, but that doesn't mean that sin is not sin.
                Hmm, guy who creates everything, so must also have created sin. But hates sin, and plans to 'save' the world from the thing that he created. Because.. stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

Hmm, guy who creates everything, so must also have created sin. But hates sin, and plans to 'save' the world from the thing that he created. Because.. stuff.
                  Take responsibility for yourself. God didn't create your sin. You just sinned. Only you are responsible for your sin.

Comment

• I'm going to practice Christianity today by eating whatever I want and not having ghey secks

Comment

Take responsibility for yourself. God didn't create your sin. You just sinned. Only you are responsible for your sin.
                      Obviously not always:

Originally posted by Exodus 9:12
                      But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said to Moses.
                      With other words, in case of the 7 plagues, god caused Pharaoh to "sin" just in order to show off his might (and cause a little genocide)
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Obviously a day of Sharia means the destruction if Israel to the leader of the March for Women.

“It just doesn’t make any sense for someone to say, ‘Is there room for people who support the state of Israel and do not criticize it in the movement?’ There can’t be in feminism. You either stand up for the rights of all women, including Palestinians, or none. There’s just no way around it,” Sarsour said.

Comment

Obviously not always:

With other words, in case of the 7 plagues, god caused Pharaoh to "sin" just in order to show off his might (and cause a little genocide)
                          I kind of think Pharaoh's heart was already hard enough. You make too much of every little word in the Bible.

Comment

• So, criticizing Israel == destroying Israel?

Comment

So, criticizing Israel == destroying Israel?
                              Read it again, she says no one can be a feminist who supports the existence of Israel.

Comment

So God didn't create everything, and therefore isn't omnipotent?

Comment

Working...
                                X