A Day Without Sharia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I just thought of something horrible! Muslims don't eat pig, so all the time you aren't eating pig you're practicing Sharia! Kid is right, there is no escaping it ... except through cardiac arrest after eating bacon for 24 hours straight ...

Other than not eating pig, and this thread, I haven't had any Sharia so far this morning. Will keep you all posted as the day progresses.
    You also have to pray 4 times a day and do all the other Muslim stuff.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I take some small comfort that the little girl is saying no to beef, so maybe she is eating pork instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You also have to pray 4 times a day and do all the other Muslim stuff.
        I am currently facing towards Mecca and do so many times a day! This is worse than I thought!

Comment

I take some small comfort that the little girl is saying no to beef, so maybe she is eating pork instead.
          Statues of people eating pork aren't allowed according to Sharia.

Comment

I take some small comfort that the little girl is saying no to beef, so maybe she is eating pork instead.
            She may be a vegetarian activist.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that statues aren't allowed period according to Sharia, statues are idolatry. Plus i made it through the day without sharia, but i did hear Shakira on the radio......
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                I'm pretty sure that statues aren't allowed period according to Sharia, statues are idolatry. Plus i made it through the day without sharia, but i did hear Shakira on the radio......

She's eating bacon though.

Comment

So you should be thankful for the little girl statue saving us from Sharia.

Comment

• I took a nap, I'm pretty sure that counts as more Sharia.

Comment

• Maybe if I take another nap it will become sloth and so not be Sharia?

Comment

Paul was beheaded you morons.
                        his kind words for the Romans fell on deaf ears...

why did Jesus ask God to forgive his executioners if they had God's authority to rule?

Comment

Are statues of people doing Sharia-things allowed according to Sharia?
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I did not take another nap yet, and actually did some work ... so I guess it was Sharia after all.

I also didn't have pork for lunch. Again ... Sharia.

Comment

• Sharia is the Matrix
                              Blah

Comment

• I worked on my taxes today. It was all I could do to hold off on issuing a Fatwa on the IRS.

Comment

Working...
                                X