A Day Without Sharia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the site idiot. So?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

What would a writing exercise about trying to understand being a part of a heavily discriminated against minority in the US have to do with sharia law? You seem to be equating 'anything that isn't hostile towards Muslims' with 'OMG Sharia Law!!'.
      To you liberals and muslims criticizing Islam is hostile to muslims. Not only that but true Islam isn't taught. So I don't have a response.
      As for not being able to criticize Islam, have you actually read or watched a single right wing newspaper or TV show in the last 15-20 years?

It's a taboo. My complaint is that people like you treat it as something bad, and you get quite nasty at times.

Islam is anti-Christian BTW. Why do you get so nasty about Christians criticizing anti-Christian bigotry?

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	faisal-saeed-al-mutar.png
Views:	12
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	9325733

This seems as good a place as any.

The author.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Al Mutar describes being an atheist in Iraq "like being the only sober person in a car filled with drunk people, and you're not allowed to drive."
            -Wikipedia

That's me here until AAHZ speaks truth to power.

Comment

• You must have similar self-loathing to continue posting here.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                You must have similar self-loathing to continue posting here.
                It's my duty as a decent human being.

Comment

• Well, that was a classic non-denial if ever I read one.

Although it is true that every minute you spend on Poly is a minute you can't be infecting others. So that's a net advantage for the rest of the world.

Apoyton.net: We host Kidicious so you won't have to.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Well, that was a classic non-denial if ever I read one.

Although it is true that every minute you spend on Poly is a minute you can't be infecting others. So that's a net advantage for the rest of the world.

Apoyton.net: We host Kidicious so you won't have to.
                    Actually I keep people like you from infecting the rest of the world, but it figures that you don't see things as they really are.

Comment

• This is what's wrong with targeting "Islamist extremists."

May doesn't seem to know what an Islamist is. What is it going to take?

Comment

• Gee... Kid posting something else from a far right publication... what a surprise.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• REID: How many of those 400 have come back to London?
                          KHAN: The estimate is just over half. So when —
                          MORGAN: Where are they? No Seriously where are they?
                          REID: How are we letting people back into the UK who haven’t just been trained, they’ve actually fought, potentially against our troops, how are we letting them back in without knowing exactly where they are and what they’re up to? Because out of all the thousands of people that we’re concerned about, surely those who’ve actually gone to fight are the biggest risk.
                          KHAN: That’s one of the reasons why it doesn’t make sense for the government to be cutting resources from those—
                          REID: But where are they? You’re the mayor of this capital city. Where are they?”
                          KHAN: With respect, hold on. I can’t follow 400 people, what I can do is make sure –
                          MORGAN: Why can’t you?
                          KHAN: What we can do is make sure the resources —
                          MORGAN: Why can’t you? Why can’t you instruct police — why can’t you call Cressida Dick right now and say every one of those people who’ve come back from a war zone who’s in London, I want them followed?
                          KHAN: I’ll tell you why. Let me tell you why. Because the Met police budget roughly speaking 15% to 20% is funded by me the mayor the rest comes from central government. If the Met police budget is being shrunk and reduced, they’ve got to prioritize and use their resources in a sensible, savvy way.
                          MORGAN: What could be a bigger priority than people coming back from a Syrian battlefield with intent to harm British citizens? Why is it not the number one priority? Why are these people just allowed to come back in the first place and then, the London mayor doesn’t seem to have any clue where they are. No disrespect to you but where are they?
                          Total insanity

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Total insanity
                            So, your solution would be to put all returners (male and female) to Guantamo Bay?
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

So, your solution would be to put all returners (male and female) to Guantamo Bay?
                              Absolutely.

Comment

• This is liberal Holocaust denial. I'm so sick of this crap.

Facebook temporarily suspended the account of Catholic priest Fr. John Higgins in response to a post he made about the history of Islam. ...
                                Facebook temporarily suspended the account of Catholic priest Fr. John Higgins in response to a post he made about the history of Islam. Here’s the offending post: “There are peaceful and good Muslim people,” his post reads in part. “And then there are the Islamists who are defended by

Comment

Working...
                                X