"Kansas has found the ultimate way to punish the poor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Someone who's better at reading between the lines would be able to figure everything out. But I don't expect that of folks.
    Obviously since you seem to be the only one here that doesn't understand what you posted. You bigot. Oh, I forgot it's ok, since it's "rational"
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm guessing your reading comprehension is not strong? I said I've been robbed 5 times.

I've been assaulted, hmm. Once, while I was out walking, dude who was drunk jumped out of his car and sucker punched me. Once when I was home and a drunk roommate kicked my door in and tried to kill me. Once when a drunk landlord headbutted me. Once when I was a kid and someone pulled a bel-air on me.

So four times in my life someone's assaulted me. Haven't been seriously injured other than a few cuts. 3 Alcoholics though...
      its amazing you're not demanding we pay you for legal booze

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Dealer was a brother of a friend and the snowblower which was stolen was in their yard. Didn't take a Sherlock to figure out he was behind the thefts in the neighbourhood.
      So you just blamed them?

Then you should support compensation for people who've been victims of dopeheads.
      I do, compensation from the thieves

When has the Church stolen from anyone? I dispute your claims.

You don't believe in lawful authority when it conflicts with your personal desires.
      Some laws are lawful, some are not. You need this explained further?

That's the problem, Berz, and why I don't think illegal behavior should be rewarded.
      So you would have turned in your neighbors for helping runaway slaves and Christians?

And comparing slavery to dope users is a bit racist, no?
      Slavery doesn't know race, but I wasn't comparing slavery to drug use

I think the law is just and should be followed.
      Why? Because a dopehead stole from you.

You brought up slavery. That's exactly the comparison you are making that the suffering of black people is akin to your suffering as dopeheads. And people call me racist? Wow.
      I brought up slavery when you said the law must be followed, would you turn your neighbors in for helping runaway slaves? If not, you dont believe the law should always be followed. Duh!

It's a fact of life. If I treat people badly that is going to change how other people think of folks like me.
      Is it fair to mistreat people you dont know based on what happened in the past?

He was a dopehead feeding his addiction. Made it crystal clear that it was never a 'victimless crime'.
      Thats right, stealing is not a victimless crime. Being a dopehead is.

I actually do feel responsible for the things that my family have done to the Irish, and to the English Catholics. They are all Church of England people, and settlers under Cromwell.
      Well I'm Irish dude, you want me to compensate you when your ancestors were effing mine?
      Last edited by Berzerker; May 28, 2015, 01:16.

Comment

I'm guessing your reading comprehension is not strong? I said I've been robbed 5 times.
        I'm guessing it's more like I don't give a flying **** about you enough to cared whether it was mugged or robbed - you're here for my entertainment value...

I've been assaulted, hmm. Once, while I was out walking, dude who was drunk jumped out of his car and sucker punched me. Once when I was home and a drunk roommate kicked my door in and tried to kill me. Once when a drunk landlord headbutted me. Once when I was a kid and someone pulled a bel-air on me.

So four times in my life someone's assaulted me. Haven't been seriously injured other than a few cuts. 3 Alcoholics though...
        So really the people you should have a beef with is alcoholics, or were they black too?

Also, the fact that at least two of them knew you and attacked you speaks volumes - people ****ing hate you in real life too and when they've had a few drinks they just lose their inhibitions about things like wanting to kill you...

So, tell us about the drunken roommate and the drunken landlord.

Dealer was a brother of a friend and the snowblower which was stolen was in their yard. Didn't take a Sherlock to figure out he was behind the thefts in the neighbourhood. Had a phone stolen by a dopehead and probably the most random one, my spare car battery and my other phone by a different dopehead. Had my windows busted up and tools stolen. Then my motel room got trashed.
        Were all of those dopeheads black? Why do you hate black people so much? Why is there so much hate in your life, Ben?

So yeah, I've had a lot of property damage from dopeheads over the years. The motel was the worst, only theft in which stuff was taken that I couldn't replace - I lost some of my work, and a laptop and my backups.
        Was that before or after you became a Christian? Why is there so much misfortune in your life, Ben? Do you think God is trying to tell you something? Like maybe he thinks that you're a total dick...?
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• People who know Ben do seem strangely predisposed to doing horrible things to him. Odd that..

Comment

• I also like how he loves collective punishment. That's almost totally opposed to what Jesus taught.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Isn't it obvious by now through his his hatred and bigotry that he really doesn't care what Jesus taught.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If Ben wants "compensation" from pot smokers why isn't he in favor of legalizing marijuana and charging an excise tax? A revenue-neutral implementation where the sales tax gets cut would leave him better off. Why is he willing to pay higher taxes in order to see "dopeheads" go to prison?

Comment

• Vengeance. A true Christian there.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I also like how he loves collective punishment. That's almost totally opposed to what Jesus taught.
                    The same people calling for reparations from the Church suddenly dislike collective punishment when they are the ones paying for it. Odd that.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Vengeance. A true Christian there.
                      Scripturally, I'd be entitled to tens of thousands of dollars, 7x my original losses.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• If Ben wants "compensation" from pot smokers why isn't he in favor of legalizing marijuana and charging an excise tax? A revenue-neutral implementation where the sales tax gets cut would leave him better off. Why is he willing to pay higher taxes in order to see "dopeheads" go to prison?
                        I don't want compensation from the state. I want compensation from the dopeheads. We actually lose money if we're paying for increased treatment centres, increased theft, associated with increased dope use.

Comment

• People who know Ben do seem strangely predisposed to doing horrible things to him. Odd that.
                          Curious statement that. Perhaps you'd be accusing rape victims of wearing clothing that's too tight.

Comment

• I'm guessing it's more like I don't give a flying **** about you enough to cared whether it was mugged or robbed - you're here for my entertainment value...
                            Well then.

So really the people you should have a beef with is alcoholics, or were they black too?
                            So you're suggesting I should have a beef with alcoholics when alcoholics do terrible things to me, but not dopeheads when they rob me? Curious logic there. Thank you for agreeing with me though, that when someone mistreats me that I should have a beef with users in general.

Also, the fact that at least two of them knew you and attacked you speaks volumes - people ****ing hate you in real life too and when they've had a few drinks they just lose their inhibitions about things like wanting to kill you...
                            All three of the assaulters went on to, or had just came from assaulting someone else. When I got jumped, the same dude tried to pull a poor Wendy's worker through her till. The roommate who kicked my door in also assaulted his gf (my landlady's) son in his treatment facility. The landlord assaulted my other roommate. All three served rather significant jail time.

Had my windows busted up and tools stolen. Then my motel room got trashed. Were all of those dopeheads black? Why do you hate black people so much? Why is there so much hate in your life, Ben?
                            Dopeheads need cash. They don't care who they rob.

Was that before or after you became a Christian? Why is there so much misfortune in your life, Ben? Do you think God is trying to tell you something? Like maybe he thinks that you're a total dick...?
                            I'm not sure why someone busting into my motel room counts as my fault.

Comment

• its amazing you're not demanding we pay you for legal booze
                              Thanks for finally acknowledging that crime victims should be compensated by dopeheads for our losses.

So you just blamed them?
                              He had a lot of stolen property in their shed. Thousands of thousands of dollars worth. When he was finally put away and moved, the theft stopped. Never got anything back for the blower though, which we had to replace.

I do, compensation from the thieves
                              Then let people file claims and attach it to every state bill for legalization. All dopeheads currently serving time will be released and their property seized to compensate state legalization.

Some laws are lawful, some are not. You need this explained further?
                              When you're challenging laws against theft, yes.

So you would have turned in your neighbors for helping runaway slaves and Christians?
                              No, because there's no analogy between slavery and smoking dope.

Slavery doesn't know race, but I wasn't comparing slavery to drug use
                              You just did.

Why? Because a dopehead stole from you.
                              Why is theft wrong? Are you really asking that?

I brought up slavery
                              Because you're making the analogy between dopeheads and slaves. Racist much?

Is it fair to mistreat people you dont know based on what happened in the past?
                              I think it's fair to be wary of them.

Thats right, stealing is not a victimless crime. Being a dopehead is.
                              I look at causes. He was feeding his addiction. He didn't start stealing until dope came in.

Well I'm Irish dude, you want me to compensate you when your ancestors were effing mine?
                              I wouldn't be opposed to that, the Irish had a ****ty deal from those who did and could have done better.

Comment

The same people calling for reparations from the Church suddenly dislike collective punishment when they are the ones paying for it. Odd that.
                                Um, you do realise that the church is a single institution, right? Demanding compensation from the church for crimes committed by the church is not really collective punishment.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X