"Kansas has found the ultimate way to punish the poor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should Sava go to jail?
    Cultivation and Distribution of a controlled substance would be the correct nomenclature.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      You're saying I don't understand mental illness?
      You don't understand any topic.

Comment

Cultivation and Distribution of a controlled substance would be the correct nomenclature.
        You're ****. Really. It's too bad your mother didn't get to abort you.
        Conversation over.

Comment

• You don't understand any topic.
          Coming from you, that's high praise. High indeed.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You're ****. Really. It's too bad your mother didn't get to abort you.
            Conversation over.
            Aww. Now what will I do for entertainment?

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
              LOL
              Given how bad you are at history (despite being a history teacher!) I'm not going to take you opinions on mental health issues seriously
              His argument is that giving women abortions who have a curable mental illness is immoral.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                That would make him awfully arrogant, how people live their lives aint his business...or yours. But we do know that he intended to limit the power of Congress and not even they had the power to decide what we all ingest.
                It's our business when it becomes a serious problem for the nation. Governments are justified by being necessary to deal with serious problems like that.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You'd argue for a ban on sugar because sugar makes you fat.
                  You're an idiot.

Berz is arguing against controlling substances people choose to ingest. You are arguing for controlling substances people choose to ingest. Your analogy is completely backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                    The Senate unanimously ratified the English translation.
                    What a surprise, when presented with the evidence that he's full of ****, Ben tries to just move onto another subject and hope this one goes away.

Comment

Christ's love is in correction of sins. Steal from someone, go to jail. Simple to me.
                      Jesus would have despised you.

Comment

• Berz is arguing against controlling substances people choose to ingest. You are arguing for controlling substances people choose to ingest. Your analogy is completely backwards.
                        Yeah, and Gribbler isn't Berz. That was in response to Gribbler, not Berz who's spoken out against obesity.

Comment

• What a surprise, when presented with the evidence that he's full of ****, Ben tries to just move onto another subject and hope this one goes away.
                          If your best source concerning the Founders Christian faith is in Arabic, and written by muslims, it speaks volumes. Why doesn't he actually quote something the Founders actually wrote?

Comment

• Jesus would have despised you.
                            "Accept correction as discipline?"

Comment

Yeah, and Gribbler isn't Berz. That was in response to Gribbler, not Berz who's spoken out against obesity.
                              It doesn't matter who it was towards. You are the one who has been arguing for controlling substances.

Comment

• It doesn't matter who it was towards. You are the one who has been arguing for controlling substances.
                                So is Gribbler. He's arguing for restricting tobacco and alcohol. The question is over which drugs and why? Berz is arguing for unrestricting everything. Because, I guess libertarians love their drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X