No announcement yet.

"Kansas has found the ultimate way to punish the poor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. You replaced "creator" with "god", pretty sneaky.
    2. You're arguing with the founding fathers who ratified a treaty
    You're the one arguing with every other Founder regarding Christ and his importance to America, that our rights come from him, not the state. Of course, since you're a commie, this makes sense. The state is the origin of rights, people, not God.

Also the Declaration of Independence as 'just a treaty'? Wow. And you say you're an American? I pity you, I really do.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Killing in self defense is legal, sorry.
      Right, so Doe only applied in the case where the mother's life was at risk? You might want to read it again.

Even depression was sufficient to qualify.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• 1. I hope you get robbed again.
        2. The US government has been collecting statistics since the census in 1790.
        3. Why civil law for tobacco and alcohol and criminal law for marijuana and cocaine? Aside from the fact that you're a bigot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          You're the one arguing with every other Founder regarding Christ and his importance to America, that our rights come from him, not the state. Of course, since you're a commie, this makes sense. The state is the origin of rights, people, not God.

I cited a treaty that was unanimously ratified by the senate, you have no citations

Comment

• 1. I hope you get robbed again.
            Well, then. I continue to support jail for dopeheads and pushers.

2. The US government has been collecting statistics since the census in 1790.
            Including weights of the colonists? Do tell.

3. Why civil law for tobacco and alcohol and criminal law for marijuana and cocaine? Aside from the fact that you're a bigot.
            Interesting. Apparently only black people do dope and crack. Thanks for informing us, clearly not a racist, Gribbler.

Comment

Right, so Doe only applied in the case where the mother's life was at risk? You might want to read it again.

Even depression was sufficient to qualify.
              Go ahead and cite Roe v Wade where it talks about depression, please. Cite it.

Comment

• You provided no citation, Gribbler.

Comment

• Go ahead and cite Roe v Wade where it talks about depression, please. Cite it.
                  I'm talking Doe. Get a pair of glasses and a clue. Maybe buy a vowel too.

Comment

Well, then. I continue to support jail for dopeheads and pushers.

Including weights of the colonists? Do tell.

Interesting. Apparently only black people do dope and crack. Thanks for informing us, clearly not a racist, Gribbler.
                    1. That's lovely. Call people who use drugs "dopeheads" and insist they should go to prison because someone else stole from you. Christ's love just radiates out of you from every direction.
                    2. Should the CDC be disbanded? Stop collecting statistics about diseases?
                    3. I never said anything about black people

Comment

• Actual signatories

JUSSUF BASHAW MAHOMET Bey
                      SOLIMAN Kaya
                      MAMET Treasurer
                      GALIL Genl of the Troops
                      AMET Minister of Marine
                      MAHOMET Coml of the city
                      AMET Chamberlain
                      MAMET Secretary
                      ALLY-Chief of the Divan
                      Translated from the Arabic on the opposite page, which is signed & sealed by Hassan Bashaw Dey of Algiers-the 4th day of Argib 1211-or the 3d day of Jane 1797-by-

Comment

• 1. That's lovely. Call people who use drugs "dopeheads" and insist they should go to prison because someone else stole from you. Christ's love just radiates out of you from every direction.
                        Christ's love is in correction of sins. Steal from someone, go to jail. Simple to me.

2. Should the CDC be disbanded? Stop collecting statistics about diseases?
                        So we've gone from, "people are not property" to, "it's ok if the CDC has all their vitals". For a supposed privacy advocate, that's harsh.

3. I never said anything about black people
                        Oh, I see. So dopeheads are a race now?

Comment

I'm talking Doe. Get a pair of glasses and a clue. Maybe buy a vowel too.
                          Please cite where "Doe" (do you mean Doe v. Bolton?) mentions depression.

Comment

Your point...?

Comment

• The point is that the treaty was written by the Muslims, and it's been translated from the Arabic. And that the actual signatories are all muslims. Contrary to your lies.

Comment

Christ's love is in correction of sins. Steal from someone, go to jail. Simple to me.

So we've gone from, "people are not property" to, "it's ok if the CDC has all their vitals". For a supposed privacy advocate, that's harsh.

Oh, I see. So dopeheads are a race now?
                                1. You want to collectively punish all drug users because some drug users have stolen from you.
                                2. Conducting a survey for statistical purposes is completely different from telling someone what they can and can't eat.
                                3. No, "bigot" is a different word from "racist".

Comment

Working...
                                X