No announcement yet.

"Kansas has found the ultimate way to punish the poor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a non-christian to spot a non-christian like you.
    Right. Call me when you find Jesus and maybe you'll gain an understanding of what he teaches.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

People get mad when the government wastes their tax dollars, as has been illustrated in this thread.
      Actually, no they don't. They are complaining that the money is going to the evilll capitalist banks, not the government. They care where the money is going and they are upset that it's not going to their friends pockets as they 'help' the poor.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Who's getting paid that? Please read the OP before responding.
        Where's my 25 dollars?! You owe me gribbler!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Actually, no they don't. They are complaining that the money is going to the evilll capitalist banks, not the government. They care where the money is going and they are upset that it's not going to their friends pockets as they 'help' the poor.
          The extra bank fees are waste. Welfare for low income single mothers isn't considered waste. People on welfare are not part of the government and this doesn't affect the salaries of government employees.

Comment

Right. Call me when you find Jesus and maybe you'll gain an understanding of what he teaches.
            You don't even read scripture and you adamantly refuse to because it contradicts what you believe.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The only reason you claim to be a catholic is so you can ingratiate yourself with pedophiles.
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Where's my 25 dollars?! You owe me gribbler!
                Here's how you can get it:
                1. Become a parent
                2. Be poor enough to qualify for TANF*
                3. Receive money

*I don't think illegal immigrants qualify

Comment

Ben is off his game today. Sadder than usual.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I suppose this ranks right up with accusing me of faking my father's death. Yeah, I'm sure she'd complain. She's dead you ****

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yeah, you've yet to post where I accused you of that. Please feel free to search for that baseless accusation one more time.
                    Next I suppose you'll be saying that I accused you of faking your grandmother's death.

And just for grins, find one post where I accuse you of hating the poor. (hint, accusing you of hating blacks, which is well documented, doesn't count)

As always, you just make **** up. Thou shall not bear false witness.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yeah, you've yet to post where I accused you of that. Please feel free to search for that baseless accusation one more time.
                      Next I suppose you'll be saying that I accused you of faking your grandmother's death.

And just for grins, find one post where I accuse you of hating the poor. (hint, accusing you of hating blacks, which is well documented, doesn't count)

As always, you just make **** up. Thou shall not bear false witness.
                      Ben isn't a Christian, he doesn't care about bearing false witness.

Comment

Curious. People get mad when the bank takes out 20 percent. They don't get mad when the government does the same.
                        I'm sure that if the government increased taxes accross the board by 20%, then a lot of people would complain. Not to mention that comparing what government provides to what banks provide, if I paid 20% to each, I know exactly who is giving me the crappier deal.

Also, right back at you: you constantly complain about how the government 'forces' you to 'pay for all sorts of things', but when suddenly lawmakers have it so that part of that money 'you' 'pay' gets diverted from poor people to banks, you think it's totally fine, and that they should complain?
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

MRT: You're a ****ty Christian
                          BK: Are you a Christian?
                          MRT: No
                          BK: Huzzah, then you're not allowed to criticize me!!!

If only that's how the world worked

BK: You're a ****ty President
                          Obama: Are you President?
                          BK: No
                          Obama: Huzzah, then you're not allowed to criticize me!

BK: This was a ****ty movie
                          Director: Have you ever directed a major motion picture?
                          Director: Huzzah, then you're not allowed to criticize me!

BK: This food was terrible
                          Chef: Are you a professional chef?
                          Chef: Huzzah, then you're not allowed to criticize me!

And so on
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Sadly, the govt is worse at managing money than the poor.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Aren't these cards debit? It they can be used at point of sale that is probably 99% of their legitimate use so this is not the inconvenience the OP makes it out to be. In any case the law is stupid. If they want a cash cap that's fine but not a single transaction limit as it leads to the compounded fees. They are going to get the cash out for drugs or whatever if it's somehow allowed and that's what they want regardless of how hard you make it (addicts rob/suck dick/sometimes kill for it I doubt hitting multiple ATMs will seem a high hurdle), so if you are going to make cash withdrawal available just let them have it.
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                                Aren't these cards debit? It they can be used at point of sale that is probably 99% of their legitimate use so this is not the inconvenience the OP makes it out to be. In any case the law is stupid. If they want a cash cap that's fine but not a single transaction limit as it leads to the compounded fees. They are going to get the cash out for drugs or whatever if it's somehow allowed and that's what they want regardless of how hard you make it (addicts rob/suck dick/sometimes kill for it I doubt hitting multiple ATMs will seem a high hurdle), so if you are going to make cash withdrawal available just let them have it.
                                A lot of people use this money to pay for rent, which apparently tends to be cash-only in many places.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X