"Kansas has found the ultimate way to punish the poor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I suppose this ranks right up with accusing me of faking my father's death. Yeah, I'm sure she'd complain. She's dead you ****
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You did say that. What does it matter to the beneficiary whom is still much better off with 600/month than without.
      People aren't getting 600/month. Please read or don't respond.

Comment

I'm a firm believer in the efficacy of private charity rather than forcing people to give up their money so that the government can collect. I'm willing to bet they take a much larger chunk than 20 percent of all tax collection. The commies here are upset that the recipient is the evillll banks, not their union buddies.

And yes, I've never been rich. I laugh at rich folks like ming and rah accusing me of hating the poor. They probably call black people uncle Toms too. To their faces.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          I don't think he's capable of actually understanding written text.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

He doesn't think single mothers should be unhappy about having to make several trips to an ATM a week, regardless of where the ATM's might be located. What an ass.

Comment

He doesn't like the poor getting some extra money per month from the government, but is perfectly fine with banks getting it.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                He doesn't like the poor getting some extra money per month from the government, but is perfectly fine with banks getting it.
                Because he's a bad Christian. Seriously, Ben would probably fight Jesus over moneylenders in the temple.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You mean its not reasonable to ask a poor person to have to make 10-15 trips on different days to an ATM so they can slowly collect the money to pay their rent? Especially as keeping piles of money lying around the house is in no way any kind of safety risk.

Comment

Curious. People get mad when the bank takes out 20 percent. They don't get mad when the government does the same.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Because he's a bad Christian. Seriously, Ben would probably fight Jesus over moneylenders in the temple
                      You're a Christian now, MRT? Welcome home! What church?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

You mean its not reasonable to ask a poor person to have to make 10-15 trips on different days to an ATM so they can slowly collect the money to pay their rent? Especially as keeping piles of money lying around the house is in no way any kind of safety risk.
                        Fine, let's make a deal. You pay me 20 dollars a day every day, forever. Then we'll see how I'm doing.

Comment

It takes a non-christian to spot a non-christian like you.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Fine, let's make a deal. You pay me 20 dollars a day every day, forever. Then we'll see how I'm doing.
                            Why would I give you 10 times as much as your employer does?

Comment

Curious. People get mad when the bank takes out 20 percent. They don't get mad when the government does the same.
                              People get mad when the government wastes their tax dollars, as has been illustrated in this thread.

Comment

Who's getting paid that? Please read the OP before responding.

Comment

Working...
                                X