"Kansas has found the ultimate way to punish the poor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    They may not call themselves liberals but if you poll them you'd be surprised in how many liberal topics they identify.agree with.
    They are right not to call themselves liberals. I give them credit at least for that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If you support 8 out of 10 liberal policies it really doesn't matter what you call yourself.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It does if you vote based off what you call yourself and not what positions you support.
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
          It does if you vote based off what you call yourself and not what positions you support.
          Indeed. Those 1 or 2 positions could be overly important to crowd out the 8. This happens both ways - I've seen people who support 8 out of 10 liberal policies but will vote Republican because abortion is so important to them (these are usually women, btw... the men don't agree with 8/10 liberal policies), and I've seen people who support 8 out of 10 conservative policies but will vote Democratic because gay marriage or teaching Evolution in schools is so important to them.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            If you support 8 out of 10 liberal policies it really doesn't matter what you call yourself.
            I believe in a strong military but I don't call myself a nazi. That's a good thing.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              Indeed. Those 1 or 2 positions could be overly important to crowd out the 8. This happens both ways - I've seen people who support 8 out of 10 liberal policies but will vote Republican because abortion is so important to them (these are usually women, btw... the men don't agree with 8/10 liberal policies), and I've seen people who support 8 out of 10 conservative policies but will vote Democratic because gay marriage or teaching Evolution in schools is so important to them.
              Yeah, abortion is usually the 1 or 2. The country is still pretty well split on it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• People are so stupid
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X