No announcement yet.

Still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome news, Pekka! Congrats on both the outcome, and the not-maximally-painful way it came about.

Justice is served, and Supercitizen remains undefeated and still champion. Fantastic!
    Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 21, 2014, 17:09.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Great, so she settled, and agreed to take nothing?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Supercitizen
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• i'm glad everything worked out for you, pekka. being a dad rules.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
            i'm glad everything worked out for you, pekka. being a dad rules.
            Being dad DOES rule It's great even when mommy goes away (not being dead that is, that would be bad). I love being a dad, I got two followers, and they love me the most. That is, such love cannot be bought, borrowed or lied. It's pure and tangible, it's awesome

BK, not yet, but it's only a short moment (I hope next week) when it's finished.

She might move out on 1.10... so that's quite fast. That's only weeks away... and we'd have all our legal paper work done by then.

It's strange, even though she has been totally insane and evil toward me, I still remember good times and question rather I did the right thing here.... then again, if I think of the bad times, I know I did. It's about protecting myself and the kids.

But as for settling what we offer, she really has no options. If we went to court, we could take her mom's house, or 75k, in custody case, we'd get sole custody. So she doesn't want to argue, she wants to settle. And we're happy with that. She just doesn't get anything but not like I want to pay her for this mess. I'll make sure that her new place has enough things for kids when they're over there. And I'm ready to take sole custody at any moment if something happens.

So basically I've been back to building the house today with my dad.. we can now invest again

I'm building the yard (more work than I ever thought!) and after that or during that we'll start building the garage. There are only losers in cases like these but I totally came out as a winner if it's possible. I lost my wife but that's it. At the moment, I don't consider it a huge loss, even though I hope she gets better and gets her life on track. Some day I'll find another woman who is normal, nice and decent, and at that point, this will be all worth the pain.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• I still remember good times and question rather I did the right thing here
              Just ask yourself if you want to be taking HIV tests every month.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Just ask yourself if you want to be taking HIV tests every month.
                Well there's that, plus just few minutes ago another example, she went total nuts in few seconds over nothing.

Our son started crying mom, and she went mad. I came to the room as well, and she was liek "go on, you can go and watch your movies now!!!" (it was my turn to tuck in the kids) and I said "it's OK, I'll be here, you can go and continue watching TV" which she was doing. Then she gave me that insane look she has done in the last months "GO ON!" and I was like seriously, are you blaming me that our son is crying for you? And she was! WTF?!?!?

Well, I left her there thinking "Oh, this is going to be over soon, yes..... I could seriously not take her madness and behavior for much longer". As in I'd kick her out physically and throw her **** behind. LIke there, go sleep where ever oyu want, but not here. She's still in some weird mood, maybe calming down, I don't know, pwerhaps having psychoses, I don't even want to ask. She can go and deal with it herself, simply not my problem. I feel sorry for the next guy she tricks.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Like this has become typical.

She went to out to have a cigarette... 2 HOURS AGO!

And no, I won't go outside to see what's up. She is insane. She'll be there, texting with all the boyfriends she has, I don't want to get mixed up with that... she'll be just angry and have another insanity fit. YOu have no idea how hard it is to listen or talk/argue with someone who is totally insane and hates your ass. Just don't bother. The car is still there, she has no alcohol outside, so... she'll come back inside at some point. She had a warm coat when she went outside. So... she can be there all she wants. I'm glad this kind of **** ends soon.
                  In da butt.

Comment

• Feeling good... wife left for a stag party. So that's great. I'm with the kids for the WHOLE DAY! I love it

I jsut discovered they have built a brand new frisbee golf park next to my house ( I love saying my house btw..). It' slike 50 meters away. So... we took kids' bikes and went there, threw some disks, ate snacks I made for us... cycled back home and ate mac and cheese. Now they're sleeping. When they wake up, we'll eat again and go and play in the park, I like it, the park is great (it's huge and modern), because I get to be with the kid and tlak to all the hot moms there. Practice my social skills. Purely for social skills.

I actually have an opportunity to date 2 women already. Both with kids, but it is too early for me so I will pass for now. Perhaps I will ask one of them to come over for a dinner or a movie or something. Like a friendly date.

But it's somehow good to see I can still get a date with who I'd consider interesting and pretty women. It's not so easy anymore, I'm not young, I'm 34... (that's young I know) so not women in their 20s anymore who are easy to pick up.. it's 30+ now. Much more difficult to get a date. They have like a long list of criteria who they even consider having a coffee with. Besides, I haven't been in thsi situation for nearly a decade so it's not like I know how to talk to women suddenly. I jsut talk. I figure the best approach is direct but polite, "Hey, you look like a nice person, would you let me buy you a cup of coffee?" or something like that. It'll work. I'll be sure to wear my "I #WW# on first date" t shirt.
                    In da butt.

Comment

• good news pekka, i'll echo JR's comment about the non-painful way it ended.

looking to the future, what woman could resist a piece of supercitizen action.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Pekka, I would hold off till divorce is finalized.

Comment

• Of course I'll wait. It's not fair for the future Mrs. SC for me to be technically married. It's good to be alone for a while. I'll take that time to work out myself into the best shape of my life, should extend my life. Or pick up a new hobby. idk... something fun anyway. Travel? I could bike the country up and down.

I can play xbox, I can start building my garage/command center/man cave, I can finally do the yard, which is a lot of work... I'm going to build a small pool type of a thing there, lots of fun stuff for the kids and also grow some veggies so lots of yard work, plus fence... not so simple. It'll all take time. I've got hobbies.
                          In da butt.

Comment

• double post
                            In da butt.

Comment

• OK so now she has stolen/hidden my work ID, token and pass. That's REAALLY nice because as a security guy I get to go everywhere and get into almost every information system as well. So... my boss will love this for sure.I feel like calling the cops, I'll get an official warning from my boss for sure. I feel like throwing her out tonight. THis **** has to stop, now.

I wonder what else is missing? I know few at least:

permission papers for the house (can be recovered for money)
                              My second keys for my motorcycle (can be copied)
                              My winter jacket (found out few days ago, can be recovered for money, but it was expensive so not nice)
                              My work stuff (cannot be replaced, unless found pretty ASAP I have to let them know they're missing).

But I don't even know what is missing. Could be lots more stuff. She's a thief, a cheater and a liar. And totally insane, too. She said she will help me search for the missing items tonight when she gets off work, I hope she will "find them in my stuff". I just need them back.
                              In da butt.

Comment

• I mean I can't use our work place gym either now... I had a meeting with my trainer there next Thursday... fortunately she will take me to her gym free of charge.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X