Still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pekka View Post
    I actually have an opportunity to date 2 women already. Both with kids, but it is too early for me so I will pass for now. Perhaps I will ask one of them to come over for a dinner or a movie or something. Like a friendly date.

But it's somehow good to see I can still get a date with who I'd consider interesting and pretty women. It's not so easy anymore, I'm not young, I'm 34... (that's young I know) so not women in their 20s anymore who are easy to pick up.. it's 30+ now. Much more difficult to get a date. They have like a long list of criteria who they even consider having a coffee with. Besides, I haven't been in thsi situation for nearly a decade so it's not like I know how to talk to women suddenly. I jsut talk. I figure the best approach is direct but polite, "Hey, you look like a nice person, would you let me buy you a cup of coffee?" or something like that. It'll work. I'll be sure to wear my "I #WW# on first date" t shirt.
    My advice is spend some time single. I divorced 3 years ago from an 18 year marriage, had a fantastic few months of dating multiple women, fell in love, new woman wanted a kid, had one, and now I'm back to where I started, with an angry, dissatisfied, nagging hag. I was desperate to fall in love after many years in a loveless marriage, but looking back now it was a big mistake, as my friends tried to warn me.

Comment

Like this has become typical.

She went to out to have a cigarette... 2 HOURS AGO!

And no, I won't go outside to see what's up. She is insane. She'll be there, texting with all the boyfriends she has, I don't want to get mixed up with that... she'll be just angry and have another insanity fit. YOu have no idea how hard it is to listen or talk/argue with someone who is totally insane and hates your ass. Just don't bother. The car is still there, she has no alcohol outside, so... she'll come back inside at some point. She had a warm coat when she went outside. So... she can be there all she wants. I'm glad this kind of **** ends soon.
      I know what you're going through. End it ASAP and take your loses. Don't be mean though. Just cut it clean.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        I know what you're going through. End it ASAP and take your loses. Don't be mean though. Just cut it clean.
        I know, I haven't been mean once. I've been waiting for her to actually leave. Now I'm tired of her being a bully and a *****, not moving out, just being a bully. Stealing my stuff, just trying to be as nasty as possible.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Let me correct that, today is the first time I called hear a liar, a thief and a cheater. But this was a first. And it's all true! On top of that she IS a bad mother and just... I don't know. Not a good person.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Put a lock on your bedroom door, put everything of value in your bedroom, keep door locked at all times so the thief can't enter. Also get her ass to move out as soon as you can because the longer she lingers the more damage she can do.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I would booby trap something valuable. Something with lots of super glue might be amusing.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Succeees... it worked! Wow I can't believe it!

I developed a strategy of diplomacy: have her help me search for the stuff so she can "put it back in and pretend I misplaced them and accused her, because I'm the pig here". TOtally worked.

She came an hour EARLY from work today just to help me find stuff... of course she had to plant them first so I was in another room "not noticing she already returned..." and then she started searching, I played along and BOOM she found my ID card fast and then lots of other items on my list of missinh things as well. Surprisingly many of them were exactly in the places I've spent HOURS looking for them, I guess I'm that blind

Every time she found another thing she had to yell at me "LOOK! And you blamed me that I stole these? And it's all your fault.... look, you're the one who is insane!" It was quite funny, I played along and let her find my other stuff as well, lots of stuff was found that I've spent lots of time looking for. IN matter of minutes, she just found it! Amazing... I thought to be practical, didn't care, just wanted my stuff back. Then the best part was when I said OK, now only one more valuable thing is missing, all the paper work for my motorcycle and that's it... I'd say it's at least 1000 euros worth of papers right there... she totally lost it, shouting she'll go to court and pay 10k just to not pay 1k to me.. I was like wtf... you'd pay 10k and then 1k more, that's 11k for what? Principle of being difficult? She got MAAAAD. I stopped being a smart ass and walked out the door (I'm at my dads now, brought all the remaining valuables here during the day), and 30 seconds later she came out scremaing to me "HERE'S YOUR KEYES YOU *******! COME AND GET THEM!" people were watching her crazy ass like what's going on... so I went to get my keys (for the bike, they were missing as well, surprisingly enough) and she dramatically threw them at me... I smiled to some lady with a dog to signal it's OK to laugh at this... and she did, kind of... I took the keys and said, "thanks, but it's the paper work I needed, not the keys... but thanks".

It's funny, she found stuff she jsut misheard. Maybe I should start yelling I need a new TV!

For the ID card I said I have to call the cops before tomorrow unless I find them. That was the trigger, she came and "found them" quite fast. I hope now she leaves me be... At least she knows I won't let her bully me anymore without returning fire at some point.
                In da butt.

Comment

• Succeees... it worked! Wow I can't believe it!

I developed a strategy of diplomacy: have her help me search for the stuff so she can "put it back in and pretend I misplaced them and accused her, because I'm the pig here". TOtally worked.

She came an hour EARLY from work today just to help me find stuff... of course she had to plant them first so I was in another room "not noticing she already returned..." and then she started searching, I played along and BOOM she found my ID card fast and then lots of other items on my list of missinh things as well. Surprisingly many of them were exactly in the places I've spent HOURS looking for them, I guess I'm that blind

Every time she found another thing she had to yell at me "LOOK! And you blamed me that I stole these? And it's all your fault.... look, you're the one who is insane!" It was quite funny, I played along and let her find my other stuff as well, lots of stuff was found that I've spent lots of time looking for. IN matter of minutes, she just found it! Amazing... I thought to be practical, didn't care, just wanted my stuff back. Then the best part was when I said OK, now only one more valuable thing is missing, all the paper work for my motorcycle and that's it... I'd say it's at least 1000 euros worth of papers right there... she totally lost it, shouting she'll go to court and pay 10k just to not pay 1k to me.. I was like wtf... you'd pay 10k and then 1k more, that's 11k for what? Principle of being difficult? She got MAAAAD. I stopped being a smart ass and walked out the door (I'm at my dads now, brought all the remaining valuables here during the day), and 30 seconds later she came out scremaing to me "HERE'S YOUR KEYES YOU *******! COME AND GET THEM!" people were watching her crazy ass like what's going on... so I went to get my keys (for the bike, they were missing as well, surprisingly enough) and she dramatically threw them at me... I smiled to some lady with a dog to signal it's OK to laugh at this... and she did, kind of... I took the keys and said, "thanks, but it's the paper work I needed, not the keys... but thanks".

It's funny, she found stuff she jsut misheard. Maybe I should start yelling I need a new TV!

For the ID card I said I have to call the cops before tomorrow unless I find them. That was the trigger, she came and "found them" quite fast. I hope now she leaves me be... At least she knows I won't let her bully me anymore without returning fire at some point.
                  In da butt.

Comment

I'd say it's at least 1000 euros worth of papers right there... she totally lost it, shouting she'll go to court and pay 10k just to not pay 1k to me.. I was like wtf... you'd pay 10k and then 1k more, that's 11k for what? Principle of being difficult?

You're a cheeky mathaf... pekka

Although, the sooner you get her out the better, jesus

Comment

• Very difficult situation, Pekka. Glad it seems to be working out for you. Good move to move valuables to your dad's house.

I only have one question. From what you've described she is quite unstable and irrational. You say she works with the authorities and her work involves children. The question is, could she put children in danger in her job?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• /Jon Miller
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I wrote like a long reply here but somehow lost it. Damn...

... well anyway, my wife and her mom screamed at me and my mom what retards, horrible people and idiots we are. Which was fine because I recorded it all, so now my wife AND her mom are on our child protection notification paper. Social workers listened for a few minutes about the case and told us to send the notification that it seemed serious. Which it is!

Let's get back to fnuny though.

My wife is most likely pregnant.

Why? I have suspected this from last summer when she started talking about epidurals and them being the reason why she does not want to change her tattoo on her back. OK...

Then of course the obvious, her stomach is getting bigger no matter what she does.

She's eating all the foods she eats when she is pregnant.

Her nipples are HUGE. (I mean I see them through her shirt and they're still huge).

I think she might be lactating (wet spots under her nipple can be seen through her shirt).

Today she was crying about back pain, but her doctor's appointment laster for 4 hours!! About back pain, and no, they did not x-ray her back. Instead they did a pap smear and ultrasound scanned her womb(?) for back pain.

YES it COULD be true, just not likely! Why? Well, she supposedly got her blood samples (infection) in few hours, including the whole blood work. It takes an hour at least if in hurry to get results, for back pain? Not like you are in any hurry to get it. Supposedly she got pain killers for a week and week's worth of sick leave but "I don't need, I can go to work because I get to lie down in night shift". Sure.. of course you want to work if you could stay at home and rest your back, watch Netflix and eat popcorn, adn get the same money anyway.

She claimed she can't even sit and drive, yet she was moving kid's beds while looking for books.

AND when our son was jumping on her stomach she was like "Don't! Mommy's back hurts!".

SO yeah, while it could all be a coincidence, I think she's pregnant. Way to go, wife
                          In da butt.

Comment

• I wrote like a long reply here but somehow lost it. Damn...

... well anyway, my wife and her mom screamed at me and my mom what retards, horrible people and idiots we are. Which was fine because I recorded it all, so now my wife AND her mom are on our child protection notification paper. Social workers listened for a few minutes about the case and told us to send the notification that it seemed serious. Which it is!

Let's get back to fnuny though.

My wife is most likely pregnant.

Why? I have suspected this from last summer when she started talking about epidurals and them being the reason why she does not want to change her tattoo on her back. OK...

Then of course the obvious, her stomach is getting bigger no matter what she does.

She's eating all the foods she eats when she is pregnant.

Her nipples are HUGE. (I mean I see them through her shirt and they're still huge).

I think she might be lactating (wet spots under her nipple can be seen through her shirt).

Today she was crying about back pain, but her doctor's appointment laster for 4 hours!! About back pain, and no, they did not x-ray her back. Instead they did a pap smear and ultrasound scanned her womb(?) for back pain.

YES it COULD be true, just not likely! Why? Well, she supposedly got her blood samples (infection) in few hours, including the whole blood work. It takes an hour at least if in hurry to get results, for back pain? Not like you are in any hurry to get it. Supposedly she got pain killers for a week and week's worth of sick leave but "I don't need, I can go to work because I get to lie down in night shift". Sure.. of course you want to work if you could stay at home and rest your back, watch Netflix and eat popcorn, adn get the same money anyway.

She claimed she can't even sit and drive, yet she was moving kid's beds while looking for books.

AND when our son was jumping on her stomach she was like "Don't! Mommy's back hurts!".

SO yeah, while it could all be a coincidence, I think she's pregnant. Way to go, wife
                            In da butt.

Comment

• Seeing your history, I guess it shouldn't pose a problem to postulate to the needed authorities that is not your kid...
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Make sure you get a blood test on the new kid to prove it isn't yours. Also given that your wife has a history of cheating you might want to get a blood test done on the other kids too.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X