Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, no, but physics is racist.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      chrome
      i found the problem
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Firefox knows both words, so it appears you're correct.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• doing anything fun for halloween?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Does therapy count?

Comment

• Only if you go in costume.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do you think I can pay my therapist extra to have her come in costume?

Comment

• I guess it would depend on the costume.
                  But it never hurts to ask.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Does therapy count?
                    depends on how much sex you have
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yes, if she comes dressed as a stripper, that will be appropriate response.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Phase 4, Stage 2 commences Monday, November 3, at 3:30 pm. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Comment

• You remind me of Pinky and the Brain.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Which is amusing, because I've had half the Animaniacs song stuck in my head all day.

Comment

• This plan of yours might possibly be less alarming if we had any idea what it was. The Einstein avatar only makes it scarier, since forming healthy relationships was the one part of life that he really sucked at.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Doing anything alarming would be unethical. Therefore, Lori's plan is not alarming.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X