No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the "just enjoy life" part that gets me. If that were easy for me, I wouldn't need threads like this.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah. I forgot. Sorry.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Leave of absence is a very redundant term. AND LET'S FACE FACTS, HOW THE **** DO YOU TAKE A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM A ****ING COMMUNITY COLLEGE? WHAT IS NEXT, TAKING A TIME OUT AT THE WAFFLE STAND? MORE LIKE A LEAVE OF AB-SENSE AM I RIGHT? I AM RIGHT :MAD:

Comment

• I'M GOING TO A REAL UNIVERSITY NOW YOU MORAN!!!!ELEVEN!!! :wiglaf:
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET A LEAVE OF RETURNING

Comment

• SOME MUSIC FOR THE UNNAMED EMO *** IN THIS THREAD , ELLIOT RODGERS WAS A FALSE *** OPERATION

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET A LEAVE OF RETURNING
                OF COURSE I'LL LET YOU KNOW BTW LEAVE MEANS PERMISSION SO IT'S PERMISSION TO BE ABSENT GOD DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR ENTOMOLOGY?????

Comment

• HOW DO YOU HAVE MORE THANKS THAN ME :MAD: I KNOW WHAT ENTOMOLOGY IS, AND DON'T THREATEN TO KILL MYSELF IF I DONT GET THANKS, AND WHAT THANKS DO I GET? NOT ENOUGH :MAD: NOT
                  ENOUGH

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    You're young. 30 or something? I'm single too. I hate dating especially on those websites. Just enjoy life. Find sone groups to be apart of doing things that interest you and if you find someone cool. If not oh well.
                    The local ramblers society is a hotbed of dating and match making - they celebrated three marriages last year alone!

It was part of my original dating strategy, but I had to quit when I found someone (not a rambler) as I was constantly getting hit on...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Lori, if you ever get so depressed as to go on a killing spree. Don't warn us or give us hints. I'm too lazy to actually do something about it and the last thing I want is some reporter or police officer hassling me over why I didn't do anything.
                      Yes. This this this.

AND THIS GOES FOR ALL POLYTUBBIES

If anyone here gets to that point, do the manly thing and go check yourself in to an inpatient program.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        It's the "just enjoy life" part that gets me. If that were easy for me, I wouldn't need threads like this.
                        Engage in activities that raise dopamine levels.

If nothing seems fun, it's biological. Knowing that, focus your strategies on things that will change your biology. Food. Exercise. Medication. Meditation. Yoga. Deep breathing. A shot of a strong liquor before you walk out the door. ... there are lots of things to try.

If you haven't tried them, go try them. If all that still doesn't work, TRY HARDER
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I've tried all but the last one. And with a family history of substance abuse, that sounds like a pretty rad idea.

Comment

I've tried all but the last one. And with a family history of substance abuse, that sounds like a pretty rad idea.
                            alcohol? or weed?

which is "the last one"? I intended for the to be an entry in that list
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ah. So I've tried all but the last two. I mean, I've had alcohol before (don't like it (yes, I've tried whatever it is you think I'll like (no, I didn't like that)), don't like the idea of the effect it has), but I've never had a shot of monkey monkeys whenever I stepped out the yadda yadda.

Comment

Ah. So I've tried all but the last two. I mean, I've had alcohol before (don't like it (yes, I've tried whatever it is you think I'll like (no, I didn't like that)), don't like the idea of the effect it has), but I've never had a shot of monkey monkeys whenever I stepped out the yadda yadda.
                                Okay.

I would only recommend self-medication if you have previous experience.

The first time with weed can be super-intense if you inhale properly. My first time was the best.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X