Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, but it's ****ing cold.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• whenever i poop this time of year, i bring a space heater into the bathroom and point it at myself
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well this is ****ing creepy. When I logged into my email this morning, there was a new email in the draft folder. Not an email I had received, but like, someone had access to my account, created an email, but didn't send it. It said:

Aaa
        As. A ...
        A.
        A.nun.cuckold.can't.c.f..c.f..c.f..'d.c.f. aced.child....gov back a n.net.hubby c.f.
        Heh
        Hbe.'d. Noah..
        .Have.
        Hang h bug. Gfs .aa
        Have
        an.

Haven't been able to identify any other changes. No emails sent or anything like that.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The only person who might legitimately have access to my account is my ex. She says she didn't do it, and I have no reason to believe she's lying (or that she'd have any reason to do it at all).

Comment

• if i posted the password on that account, would you be convinced that it was me?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sure, but why the **** would you do that.

Comment

• boredom

I didn't, btw... I was just wondering what level of proof you would require to believe that I did... and whether or not I could bull**** it
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well that's a goddamn shame. I mean, I'd be pissed as **** if you randomly decided to hack my email account, but that would be better than whatever's actually happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      The only person who might legitimately have access to my account is my ex. She says she didn't do it, and I have no reason to believe she's lying (or that she'd have any reason to do it at all).
                      You probably just got fished so change you password. Failing that do you ever use a public computer? What about unsecured wifi?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I'm not dumb enough to fall for phishing attempts. I did log into my email account from a computer at my school's library, but I made sure to sign out when I was done. Haven't used "unsecured" wifi in years.

Comment

• maybe you did it and don't remember
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well, "unsecured" is in quotes for a reason. I mean, technically the wifi at Panera is "secure"... but I'm under no such delusions. I'm aware that anyone who really wanted to could hack my email account at any time if they were so inclined. I'm just wondering who would want to do so and who would leave behind a weird draft email like that.

Comment

• was your computer off when this occurred?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Probably on standby.

Comment

Working...
                                X