• Show
Clear All

• well

it was either done remotely
    or at your machine
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yup.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• you should probably just change your password

problem solved
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yeah. I did that before I posted here about it.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• every so often i get the urge to punch you

not often

but sometimes
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I get that urge, too. Them people are all like, "Lori, stop punching yourself!"

Comment

• I say that to people too

but usually when I'm making them punch themselves
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Lori, you really need to come to terms with the fact that all people are broken, just in different ways. I'm lazy, insecure and prone to glibness; Sava just paid several thousand dollars for the chance to clean his semen out of a smushy mannequin; BK is BK. Your particular form of brokenness just happens to hit a bit more below-the-belt.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I didn't actually buy the doll.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I mean, most total ****heads have NO IDEA what ****heads they are. You just happen to be introverted, so you have lots of time to spend by yourself noticing and documenting your own ****headedness.
                      1011 1100

Comment

• Okay, change that to "Sava's a ****ing liar." Happy?
                        1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Okay, change that to "Sava's a ****ing liar." Happy?
                          I didn't need to buy it because I already had one. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've actually snuck in a few pics of it in the babe thread.

someone almost figured it out once... I think it may have actually been you

I got better at photoshopping the scenes to look real
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sava
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• it's my hope that someone (polytubby or guest/lurker) fapped to at least one of those pics
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Just got back from an awesome therapy session. Therapist was wearing this tight skirt that showed... err... I mean, therapist helped me understand that it's not that I'm like naturally a total failure and the antidepressants have anti-failure chemicals in them, but that when I'm not taking my antidepressants, I feel like ****, and that it's pretty ****ing ordinary for people to not be who they want to be when they're feeling like ****, even when feeling like **** means having a fever or being low on blood sugar or something completely unrelated to being in a terrible mood. Also, therapist had these ****ing sexy boots on that... uh... therapist pointed out that I make choices every day to keep being the person I want to be and that this is distinct from anything the medicine does by itself, because some of the choices I make include bothering to take my medicine, showing up to therapy, recognizing that I have issues I'm not content with, etc. **** yeah. I wish my therapist weren't hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X