No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try to avoid watching SNL. Is that back when it was funny?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I like that era. But at the very least, the jokes will reflect what was talked about.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I remember in 92 Clinton being made fun of for the "didn't inhale" comment. He tried to be the "cool" candidate, playing the saxophone and whatnot. Bush was portrayed as old and boring. Perot was portrayed as a fast talking nut ball.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I don't think I'm invested enough in the etiology of this joke to do cultural research.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• My short term memory sucks so hard core, I have no idea what prompted this
            And I cannot see more than a few posts above me atm
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I had gone too many posts without mentioning the chick I'm trying to bang is what prompted this.

Comment

• What color are her eyes?

WITHOUT LOOKING AT A PIC
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• she has eyes?
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• correct
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• No idea, but I couldn't have told you the color of my ex's eyes while we were dating. (True story.)

Comment

• According to the internet, TA has brown eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          she has eyes?
                          She's not exactly big-breasted, so it's not like my attention is being drawn elsewhere. And she's got short hair. Pretty skinny. Some might even say she looks kind of boyish. Not exactly a knockout. /me shrugs. I think she's cute.

Comment

• yeah i can't remember my exes' eye color either
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I don't even know what color my own eyes are. I know that they are hazel, and I know what color hazel is, but I cannot actually see in my mind's eye my own eyes and what color they are.

Comment

• i admire myself in the mirror a lot... my baby browns are beautiful
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X