Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then you're a traitor to your party.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• No, I just require a higher standard of living. My wife makes more than an elementary school teacher and I couldn't imagine both of us living off her salary.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, anyway, as I said earlier, banging is pretty much inevitable at this point. The only hard part now is phase 5, which is making the transition from TA/student interaction to adult/adult interaction. But it's going to go something like this:

Step 1: Steal underpants.
        Step 2: ?
        Step 3: Profit!
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I have almost no sense of smell and consequently almost no sense of taste. Life kind of sucks.
          I have that problem, it developed maybe 10 years ago and I wrote it off as the result of all the chemicals I've been pouring into my head for 5 decades... I used a cream for pain relief called super blue emu on a pulled rib cage muscle and it messed my senses up too. So there may be multiple causes for the condition, ever since I avoid using stuff like that near my lungs. I actually discovered smoking tobacco helped restore my sense of taste, I had quit smoking a year before but resumed as a last resort. Weird... I quit again about 5 years ago and the emu stuff was largely out of my system by then.

Recent research suggests a shorter life by maybe 5 years and earlier dementia or alzheimers. The part of the brain dealing with taste/smell is an early target for the disease. About the only things I can taste are heavy with fat or sugar and therefore bad, but the nutritious things I hated growing up dont taste awful now so I can actually eat stuff thats good for me. Spinach? Tastes fine

wrt depression, I'd study up on psilocybin, it may help with PTSD and research suggests it stimulates brain activity in a wide variety of ways not even "normal" brains can generate. Seems to me its just a matter of adjusting a chemical imbalance.

just

Comment

• On time for work, mother****ers!

Comment

• Awesome!
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Think Phoenix.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Setting himself on fire would likely be a Bad Thing.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Phoenix the city, the mythological being, the Marvel entity...? Kinda confused here.

Comment

• yes
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• In discussion today, while the TA was sitting with my group (next to me, leaning in pretty close--she's totally into me) evaluating our progress on a linguistics problem involving Spanish, I let slip that I took Spanish... 10 years ago. (I realized later that was a lie; I took Spanish 13 years ago. Ugh.) Anyway, let's call that stage 1 of phase 5, because it lets her know that I'm not some dumb kid just out of high school, but a peer and fellow adult. Totally gonna bang her.

(I think delusional optimism is a good change up from my usual delusional pessimism.)

Comment

• Yay a convert to Kenobism!
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Yay a convert to Kenobism!
                            I love the consistency of the internal logic of this. It kind of sums Kenobi up really.

Comment

• Man, I seriously need to get laid. I haven't gone this long (~1.5 years) without some form of sexual contact in 6 years. It was 2 years between GF#2 and GF#3. And it was a year between GF#1 and GF#2. But of course, I went 16 years without getting any before GF#1 came along. So it can be done. But I didn't know what I was missing then, and for most of that time I wouldn't have wanted what I was missing. Baaaaarrrggggggglkllllll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                Man, I seriously need to get laid. I haven't gone this long (~1.5 years) without some form of sexual contact in 6 years. It was 2 years between GF#2 and GF#3. And it was a year between GF#1 and GF#2. But of course, I went 16 years without getting any before GF#1 came along. So it can be done. But I didn't know what I was missing then, and for most of that time I wouldn't have wanted what I was missing. Baaaaarrrggggggglkllllll.
                                LOCK IT UP
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X