Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    My ex and I did number 1 routinely, but never number 2.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	40732-450x-a_16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	9101116
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]176521[/ATTACH]
      Sochi!
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Or if you do **** it up, ask for some ****ing help before you just ****ing give up.
        Good man!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I've decided to eat today because I've got nothing better to do.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I find today is usually best breaded and fried, with Italian herbs.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I decided to have today slathered in self-loathing and regret. Very tasty.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I think my dinner will be Jersey Mike's. It's expensive and unhealthy, but at least it gets me out of the house, right?

Comment

• One of my professors for the upcoming fall semester tweets a lot. I feel like I should be able to use this to my advantage somehow.

Comment

• Getting out of the house is overrated
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• That was two days ago. You're late. Don't worry, though. I decided not to leave the house today instead.

Comment

• Oops. I'm posting from my phone in the docs office. Tapatalk app is showing me unread posts first
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I need more **** to do. I'm registered for classes. I've got things worked out with my boss for the fall semester. My books are in my Amazon cart and will be bought as soon as I get credit for my books from previous semesters. I've accepted my financial aid "awards" and shat myself several times. I can't register for parking for another week because I kind of still count as a sophomore.

I need more **** to do so I can stay excited for this whole going to college thing. If I don't have **** to do, I will lose motivation. And if I lose motivation, that will be the end of the world. At least I think that's what my therapist keeps telling me. Or possibly the opposite. Yes, it's quite possible she keeps telling me the opposite--that motivation ebbs and flows naturally and it's important that I don't take ebbing motivation as a sign that I'm depressed and doomed to failure and yadda yadda. Whatevs.

Comment

• Stay on top. Good luck.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yes, it's quite possible she keeps telling me the opposite--that motivation ebbs and flows naturally and it's important that I don't take ebbing motivation as a sign that I'm depressed and doomed to failure and yadda yadda. Whatevs.
                              Listening to your counselor? Only depressed people do that!
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                Stay on top. Good luck.
                                Unless she wants you on the bottom. In hat case, it's OK to let her
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X