No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure the Amazon book buyback thing wasn't always a thing. And I'm not sure how Lori exploits the thing to get free books.

I'm gonna go drink my prune juice and take a nap so I'm well rested when I go outside and rant about how no kids are on my lawn to yell at because they're all inside playing video games or being delinquents.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• TANSTAAFL.

...but the books are very cheap in the long run.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tanstaafl.png
Views:	1
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	9101132
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The other half is I get a lot of Amazon gift cards when holidays/birthdays come around.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Gotta do something to pass the time until the semester begins.
          Did you notice that Aeson's started working on FrankenCiv in earnest? I'm pretty sure he's not evil enough to put e-mails from your ex in the JS. At least, not unless there's money in it.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Someone in my house broke the dishwasher. It wasn't me because I don't use the dishwasher. Regardless, today I have to stay at home waiting for Sears to come by to tell us the dishwasher is borked and needs to be replaced. Then I'll be forced to pay part of the repairs, because it's not as if I can actually convince anyone that I'm a pathetic loser who only eats fast food and has no use for the dishwasher. Life is terrible. Woe is me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              TANSTAAFL.
              gesundheit
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I need to write something.

Comment

• We have a solution to that ... http://apolyton.net/wiki/

(I add lots of images and stats, but haven't written much about anything there.)

Comment

• Does anyone know where I can find some vagina? Preferably vagina I don't have to pay for, as I'm rather poor.

Comment

• The way you said it it brought to mind some kind of ointment for back pain but I guess you mean a girl.
                      That's easier than getting the ointment.

Comment

• Really? Because there's a grocery store 5 minutes from here where I could get some ointment.

Comment

• There are probably hundreds of vaginas within a 5 minute walk from where you are!

Comment

• The issue isn't one of availability so much as access.

Comment

• Oh right, that old chestnut. Be cheerful and engaged with only the barest hint of sexual interest. Get them to talk about themselves and be interested in what they say. Do this with as many of the attractive women you come across as you can, and before long they'll be coming to you.

Comment

• Ah. So all I have to do is undo decades of social anxiety and awkwardness. I'll get right on that. Or maybe I'll just continue my DS9 rewatch.

Comment

Working...
                                X