No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of those won't stick around for a math-based astro course and only geeks and nerds will be left anyway.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• If you buy them enough alcohol they won't remember what anybody said in class.

And for the record, better not to date girls from classes where you come off as geeky, unless they get off on the geeky part obviously.
      It's usually easy to tell.

damn xpost with CW
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Any girl I'm going to end up with long-term is gonna have to get off on the geeky stuff, yeah, but something about begging and choosing and blah blah blah.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I thought that too, but my wife is far from geeky, but she doesn't mind that I am. She just laughs but doesn't make too much fun of it.
          (and she does get quite a few geeky references regardless)

YOu don't necessarily have to limit the base size that way.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            Getting in good with your Prof is bad why?

Who the hell cares what those other pups in the room think? They're not giving you your grade.
            rah speaks truth

most everyone you meet will be little more than a facebook acquaintance in a few years

I would've raised my hand and given the answer to wolf 359

many women are fans of star trek
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Heh. Not even Facebook acquaintance. I've only got 45 Facebook friends, and it's only that high because I felt obligated to accept friend requests from family members.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I've got less than 20 and half are family members. I login to it maybe 4 times a year.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I have over 4000 now I think. I have no idea who most of them are.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    I've got less than 20 and half are family members. I login to it maybe 4 times a year.
                    Congratulations! You're less Facebooky than I am.

Comment

• Of course my daughter now says that makes us cool because facebook is not anymore.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'll be sure to tell the college chicks that when I'm liquoring them up.

Comment

• You don't tell college chicks anything when you're liquoring them up. You just keep listening to anything they say and look interested. (the keep looking interested is the only hard part.)
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not always the only hard part.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• My thermo class has 25 students in it, my astro class 50, my linguistics class 100, and my logic class 200. If this pattern continues, classes in my senior year will have to be held in Byrd Stadium.

Comment

• Thermodynamics
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X