No announcement yet.

Pope sends direct message to Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, the core issue is that you're scum. You spout all this **** as if you knew a damn thing about any of it, whereas in fact its just your pathetic ego pretending you know more than scientists and experts in the field. When it comes to most subjects its just funny watching you make yourself look like a total buffoon, but when it's homosexuality that's different. We're talking about real people lives, and kids taking their own lives because of bigoted ****s like you.

To summarize: I don't care what you think, you're a pathetic no-one with a god complex. Please go play in traffic.

Comment

• You spout all this **** as if you knew a damn thing about any of it
      Your assertion is that I'm making it all up and that it's not the Catholic church teaching it? You're mistaken.

more than scientists and experts in the field.
      There's no genetic trait associated with homosexuality. None.

When it comes to most subjects its just funny watching you make yourself look like a total buffoon, but when it's homosexuality that's different. We're talking about real people lives, and kids taking their own lives because of bigoted ****s like you.
      What's bigoted about the assertion that those who want to overcome their homosexual impulses can do so? You might as well argue that al-anon is bigotry for helping Alcoholics get sober.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Christian rock acts have helped a number of churches with retention. How surprising that young people might find the christian teachings expressed in song more appealing than an old man mumbling in occasional latin for two hours.

Gay people are born that way. By telling them they are intrinsically bad because they cannot feel any way other than they feel, you're no better than a psychological torturer. You sit there smirking while people suffer and maintain your smug self satisfaction while children kill themselves across the nation because their families have been taught by the church that they are an abomination against god. You are basically scum.
        Man... and bare in mind Kentonio is a conservative.
        Props to england if its conservatives are like that. Really admirable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          There's no genetic trait associated with homosexuality. None.
          Homosexuality is in the genes, say scientists
          The findings suggested that overall a man's sexuality depends about 30 to 40 per cent on genetic factors, while the rest depends on environmental factors, such as the hormones a baby is exposed to in the womb.

Comment

Yes, yes it is. People go to hell not realizing they have sinned. This is why teaching error is bad and something that Jesus condemns.
            You know when you sin, until your heart gets hardened. You don't need the Pope to tell you that. You don't understand human beings. We know what sin is. The problem is we pretend we don't.

A sermon should be free of error. A sermon with serious scriptural error to this level can, in fact, condemn people to hell. It must be right - the first time.
            Indeed it should be right. It's not though. More importantly you don't get to blame anyone else for your sin. It's all your fault.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You don't need the Pope to tell you that. You don't understand human beings. We know what sin is. The problem is we pretend we don't.
              If people have been taught when young that sin is not sin - then it's unlikely they will understand it.

Indeed it should be right. It's not though. More importantly you don't get to blame anyone else for your sin. It's all your fault
              False teachings is a sin in it's own right.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• The findings suggested that overall a man's sexuality depends about 30 to 40 per cent on genetic factors, while the rest depends on environmental factors, such as the hormones a baby is exposed to in the womb.
                IOW, it's not genetically based.

Comment

• Besides the 30% to 40%, a baby AFAIK has no way of controlling hormones inside the womb, so make that 100%.

Comment

• Besides the 30% to 40%, a baby AFAIK has no way of controlling hormones inside the womb, so make that 100%.
                    The problem is that it's all conjecture.

Comment

• There are people trying to defy the evolution theory ffs in some parts of murica.
                      I'd say it's 110% genetic and two spoons of sugar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        The thing is, plenty of denominations in the US have done what you described. They're all hemorrhaging membership,
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If people have been taught when young that sin is not sin - then it's unlikely they will understand it.

False teachings is a sin in it's own right.
                          If you believe a lie then you want to believe it. Do you actually think people just believe what they are taught. No! Instead they seek out others who believe the same thing. But no one ever actually believes that a lie is the truth
                          They merely crowd together in the hopes that they will not be held responsible for their actions.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The problem is that it's all conjecture.
                            As opposed to the ramblings of delusional mystics from a fringe resistance group well over 1500 years before the discovery of DNA.

via Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post

via Tapatalk
                              via Tapatalk
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Jesus argues that marriage is defined by conjugality between a man and a woman.

MT 19:2-8
                                so whats the sin in that verse?

Comment

Working...
                                X