Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I'm going to continue to respond to your doubletalk
    Ok, I'll start assuming that you're also saying the exact opposite. It saddens me that you won't continue to respond to my straightforward and interesting posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      Ok, I'll start assuming that you're also saying the exact opposite. It saddens me that you won't continue to respond to my straightforward and interesting posts.
      Imo, you should have just dropped it when BK called you on it. But you are continually hostile towards me so idk why I'm giving you advice.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Imo, you should have just dropped it when BK called you on it. But you are continually hostile towards me so idk why I'm giving you advice.
        I think you'll find that Ben 'calling' me on it, is the ultimate proof of innocence. Although I must admit I got a laugh out of Ben accusing someone of being homophobic.

Also I'm not continually hostile to you, only when you act like a dickhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          I think you'll find that Ben 'calling' me on it, is the ultimate proof of innocence. Although I must admit I got a laugh out of Ben accusing someone of being homophobic.

Also I'm not continually hostile to you, only when you act like a dickhead.
          It doesn't matter that it was Ben. If he's right don't fight it. You only give him points.

Comment

• I have no idea what you are on about.
            Which explains why I'm disregarding your opinion on Francis.

That's not how Jesus communicated, or Socrates for that matter.
            Except that's exactly what Socrates did.

But I attend a Methodist church. I don't follow church authority like you do though, so Idk why you are asking.
            Which is the core of the problem.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It doesn't matter that it was Ben. If he's right don't fight it. You only give him points.
              He wasn't right, that was the point.

Comment

Example is in order.
                There are loads of them. I'll make it easy and just link you to this list: http://mondaymorningreview.wordpress...ith-questions/
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Which explains why I'm disregarding your opinion on Francis.

Except that's exactly what Socrates did.

Which is the core of the problem.
                  No. Socrates answer the question with a question as the answer. That is, he answered the question indirectly. That's not what your Pope did. He simply did not answer the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                    There are loads of them. I'll make it easy and just link you to this list: http://mondaymorningreview.wordpress...ith-questions/
                    Please pick one. This is why, the first example Jesus clearly answers the question in an indirect manner.

Comment

• You asked for an example of where Jesus answers a question with another question. I gave you a long list. I don't need to choose one, you obviously was wrong. Now just admit it and let's move on. It's getting late here, anyways.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        You asked for an example of where Jesus answers a question with another question. I gave you a long list. I don't need to choose one, you obviously was wrong. Now just admit it and let's move on. It's getting late here, anyways.
                        I said Jesus never answered a question with a question? No. I'm saying that the Pope does not answer the question.

Comment

• Nikolai, you have a point about the question being provocative. However, read the article, if you haven't. The interview question is "how would you respond to ... homosexuals."

Comment

• Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more.

Taste it, *****es.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Catholic bishops, keeping the RCC safe since 30 AD.

Comment

• No. Socrates answer the question with a question as the answer. That is, he answered the question indirectly. That's not what your Pope did. He simply did not answer the question.
                                Questioned answered.

Comment

Working...
                                X