No announcement yet.

Oslo bombed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, is it like looking in the mirror or something?
    It's like reading where my head was at when I was 24, and I came to pretty much the same conclusion myself. Rather then wait for the Mennonites to come, I realized that it was up to the individual to make the decision for himself. So I left, became Catholic and never looked back.

So where did this dude go wrong to do what he did? That's what I want to know. Where'd he go off the rails?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Nikolai just PMed me to tell all the polytubbies, that's he's ok, just without access at the moment and will be back on Monday. He's a friend's wedding.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Cort Haus:

He was educated in the same school as the Norwegian prime minister. He was a well -off farmer and there are shots of him in his masonic garb. That FBook page was put up on the 17th.

If you can show me where he attended, that would be great.
        Ben, just watch that video that the killer made. He is Christian and Conservative and wants to kill 'Cultural Marxists' and Multi-culturalists as phase 1 of his bid to eliminate Islam from Europe. In fact, anyone who hasn't yet done so should look at it, if they wish to learn about this nutter.

Comment

Yeah I did see the video posted.
          I think that you must either be a

LIAR

if you watched the video and say that he is a liberal, or a

for not noticing his references to his conservatism on almost every page. I'm not saying he's like you, btw, but he is NOT a liberal.

Comment

• In fact, anyone who hasn't yet done so should look at it, if they wish to learn about this nutter.
            Yeah, thanks. I'm perusing all the stuff that's coming out about this guy. Not happy that a fair amount is stuff I'd have no problem putting to paper myself. This is really depressing.

Comment

A fundy Christian like me would be clear to specify what type of Christian that he was, rather then some vague unspecified Christian, because you know, 'theological differences matter'.
              They matter to you, but not to him. The only Christian denomination he cares about, AFAICS, is the non-Islamic bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                In fact, anyone who hasn't yet done so should look at it, if they wish to learn about this nutter.
                I agree.

And actually Google Translate does a surprisingly good treatment of this page: http://www.document.no/anders-behring-breivik/

(With Chrome, just right-click and pick Translate)

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  As much as I enjoy insulting albie, I don't think a failure to post in this thread yesterday indicates any malicious intent on his part...
                  Quite agree I have no intention to push some intent on his lack of posting, but I can't resist to poke at him when he's caught with the pants down.

Though, I find it quite irritating when a rightwing religious nutcase tries to weasel himself in due to that.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• if you watched the video and say that he is a liberal,
                    Uh, 'classical liberal' = conservative. He's *not* a traditional conservative, at least how he uses the term. Geert et al are classical liberals, not traditional conservatives.

I'm sorry you feel offended by the term but Geert et al are pretty clear where they stand.

Comment

• The only Christian denomination he cares about, AFAICS, is the non-Islamic bit.
                      That's not what I'm seeing in what he's written. Seems he's a pre-converted Protestant. If he's disaffected in the protestant church and feels that the Catholic church is right and is trying to bring his church into the Catholic church, then that speaks volumes about his theology.

Comment

• Theology is stupid and people who obsess over it are deranged and dangerous. That's the lesson we can take away from this tragedy.

Comment

That's not what I'm seeing in what he's written. Seems he's a pre-converted Protestant. If he's disaffected in the protestant church and feels that the Catholic church is right and is trying to bring his church into the Catholic church, then that speaks volumes about his theology.
                          He said this:

"Today's Protestant church is a joke. Priests in jeans who march for Palestine and churches ... like minimalist shopping centres. I am a supporter of an indirect collective conversion from the Protestant church to a Catholic one. In the meantime, I vote for the most conservative candidates at church elections."

Comment

• Uh, how is that different from what I said?

Comment

• I was just giving his quote in case you hadn't seen it. It looks like he favours mass conversions to Catholicism. Goodness knows what fate he has in mind for someone like me. Certain death, I expect.

Comment

• I was just giving his quote in case you hadn't seen it. It looks like he favours mass conversions to Catholicism. Goodness knows what fate he has in mind for someone like me. Certain death, I expect.
                                Dunno, what he means by individual mass conversions. Maybe one of the Norwegian folks can clarify.

Comment

Working...
                                X