No announcement yet.

Oslo bombed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't a classical liberal be someone like HC? That's a right winger.

Comment

• Ben keeps jumping to conclusions in this thread:

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Everything I'm seeing points out to a classical liberal. Well-educated classical liberal. I'm not sure about his faith, or where he practiced. The only reporting I've seen suggests that he's a member of Norway's national Lutheran church, but they also say he's a mason.

Wish I knew more, that's all I know at present.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• As much as I enjoy insulting albie, I don't think a failure to post in this thread yesterday indicates any malicious intent on his part...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Cort Haus:

He was educated in the same school as the Norwegian prime minister. He was a well -off farmer and there are shots of him in his masonic garb. That FBook page was put up on the 17th.

If you can show me where he attended, that would be great.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Wouldn't a classical liberal be someone like HC? That's a right winger.
            He quoted JSM prior to the shootings. There's quite a wide range of classical liberals.

The only reference to his Christianity is that Facebook page, at least to my knowledge. If there's more evidence then this, I'd love to see it.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Cort Haus:

He was educated in the same school as the Norwegian prime minister. He was a well -off farmer and there are shots of him in his masonic garb. That FBook page was put up on the 17th.

If you can show me where he attended, that would be great.
              Look at the video I posted. The guy is just a less retarded version of you.

Comment

• Albert, that's because I have sources which have speculated some on it.

Have you seen the article of him with his regalia? That's the one that I've seen.

Comment

• Look at the video I posted. The guy is just a less retarded version of you.
                  Yeah I did see the video posted. Other then the whole, you know, jump off the deep end and kill 90 people yeah, he's just like me.

The impression I get from the profile is that he's a liberal christian, not one of those wacko fundies like me.

Comment

• I don't think trying to "stick" this eccentric lunatic on any one ideology or religion is very worthwhile. He claims to be a defender of Western civilization, so he kills kids... wtf

Comment

Yeah I did see the video posted. Other then the whole, you know, jump off the deep end and kill 90 people yeah, he's just like me.
                      One day, I'll wake up and read a headline about an illegal alien from Canada residing in San Antonio and the 34 dead prostitutes hidden under the floorboards of his house.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      The impression I get from the profile is that he's a liberal christian, not one of those wacko fundies like me.
                      Right, because liberal Christians just love Vlad the Impaler.

Comment

• Actually, Riess, I'm going to be dead set honest about you that his background is really similar to mine, which has been on my mind all day as to where he crossed over.

A fundy Christian like me would be clear to specify what type of Christian that he was, rather then some vague unspecified Christian, because you know, 'theological differences matter'.

Comment

• On this point, and I'm NOT saying ABB is like most conservative Christians.

Post on document.no (my transl)

2009-12-09 17:14:41

I'm a Protestant myself and was baptized/confirmed by my own free will when I was 15.
                          But the protestant church of today is a joke. Preachers in jeans that march for Palestine and churches that look like minimalist shopping malls. I'm a supporter of an indirect collective conversion from the Protestant church back to the Catholic. In the meantime I vote for the most conservative candidates in church elections.
                          The only thing that can save the Protestant church is to go back to basics.
                          Anders Behring Breivik saksøker staten for brudd på menneskerettighetene fordi han mener forholdene i fengselet har blitt verre etter 11 år i isolasjon. Denne uken leverte den dømte 22. juli-terroristen en stevning til tingretten og går dermed på nytt rettens vei for å få lettelser i soningen. Det

Comment

• Now that is a shot to the gut, Kitschum.

Comment

Now that is a shot to the gut, Kitschum.
                              What, is it like looking in the mirror or something?

Comment

Actually, Riess, I'm going to be dead set honest about you that his background is really similar to mine, which has been on my mind all day as to where he crossed over.

A fundy Christian like me would be clear to specify what type of Christian that he was, rather then some vague unspecified Christian, because you know, 'theological differences matter'.
                                It doesn't really matter what his label is. No sane or moral person would so something like that.

I apologize for comparing him to you. That was too mean spirited. Instead I'll just compare you to Torquemada.

Comment

Working...
                                X