Oslo bombed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    He can fly a helicopter? You've been watching too much die hard.
    Yeah, I don't have any idea how complicated flying a helicopter is. Although I don't know if the police could have known if he had that knowledge.

Comment

• Dude, you're positing ridiculous scenarios that have far better worst cars than what actually happened.

Flying a helicopter is, according to everything I've read, extraordinarily difficult. And I think that two cops with rifles would have had an overwhelming probability of bringing him down or at least pinning him down long enough for reinforcements to arrive. Much, much better choice than allowing this ****face to continue his unopposed reign of terror.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• They could also, you know, take off after dropping off the cops.

Comment

• We are assuming that they have only 2-seaters. The pilot needs to get out and fight.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Heh, more tidbits from the manifesto/ego wank, p 1407:

Q: Name your favourite; a. music, b. destination, c. possession or item with high affection value, d. clothing brand, e. au de toilette, f. ball sport, g. football team, h. comedian, i. food, j. movie, k. type of architecture and interior design direction, l. beer, m. drink, n. books
            b. Budapest, the architecture and cultural treasures are amazing, nightlife and people exceptional. Valetta, Malta is extremely impressive as well. A perfect balance of culture and nightlife. The architecture and historical sites in Valetta are amazing. Everyone should study the history of Malta as it was Western Europes frontline against Jihad for centuries and its history, architecture and historical sites reflect this. I did enjoy Las Vegas as well but I really dislike the superficial aspects of American society. The American state I found least superficial was Texas. I still love so many aspects of US cultural though. It’s hard not to love it, but there is no place like European metropolitans. Biggest **** hole: it must be Ivory Coast and Liberia.
            No comment from me.

Comment

• lol he's so much like Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                We are assuming that they have only 2-seaters. The pilot needs to get out and fight.
                Not relevant.

I looked it up. The Oslo PD has two helicopters:

An EC-135 SP1... I don't know the specifications for this exact model but the EC-135 can carry 7 passengers along with pilot
                An A S350B3 which has a 6 passenger capacity

So both helicopters of the Olso PD can carry quite a few cops.

These are not the exact helicopters, obviously, but they are the same type of helicopters used by other police forces:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Kitschum, was there more or did he not even answer the question he asked himself?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                    Heh, more tidbits from the manifesto/ego wank, p 1407:

No comment from me.
                    I guess he didn't visited much Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Kitschum, was there more or did he not even answer the question he asked himself?
                      You mean the complete answer a-n? Yeah, it's all there. I didn't think the other answers were very interesting, but here you go:

Q: Name your favourite; a. music, b. destination, c. possession or item with high
                      affection value, d. clothing brand, e. au de toilette, f. ball sport, g. football team, h.
                      comedian, i. food, j. movie, k. type of architecture and interior design direction, l. beer,
                      m. drink, n. books

A: a. Vocal elektronika (vocal trance) but also classical music and pop. Armin van Buuren,
                      John O'Callaghan, Marcus Shossow with vocals like Audrey Gallagher, Emma Hewitt, Sarah
                      Howells, Sheryl Dean, Helene Bøksle, Saga etc. I also appreciate classical music.
                      Opera: Wagner, Verdi, Mozart
                      b. Budapest, the architecture and cultural treasures are amazing, nightlife and people
                      exceptional. Valetta, Malta is extremely impressive as well. A perfect balance of culture and
                      nightlife. The architecture and historical sites in Valetta are amazing. Everyone should
                      study the history of Malta as it was Western Europes frontline against Jihad for centuries
                      and its history, architecture and historical sites reflect this. I did enjoy Las Vegas as well
                      but I really dislike the superficial aspects of American society. The American state I found
                      least superficial was Texas. I still love so many aspects of US cultural though. It’s hard not
                      to love it, but there is no place like European metropolitans. Biggest **** hole: it must be
                      Ivory Coast and Liberia.
                      c. My Ipod + my Breitling Crosswind, chronograph.
                      Also my collection of oil/air brush paintings I had custom made from the best graffiti artist
                      in Norway, Coderock. It’s a collection and recreation of 12 paintings. I’ve given two of them
                      to friends.
                      d. LaCoste
                      e. Chanel Platinum Egoiste
                      f. Football or beach volley
                      g. Oslo’s Lyn and Bygdøy Ballklubb
                      h. Pat Condell
                      i. No favourite. All cultures have excellent dishes.
                      j. 300, Sci-fi, zombie, Lord of the Ring, Star Wars, Passion of the Christ
                      k. Futuristic classical minimalism or pure baroque depending on the designated
                      room/structure
                      l. Budweiser (the real Czech Bud, not the American piss water:P)
                      m. Red Bull + Absolute
                      n. George Orwell - Nineteen Eighty-Four, Thomas Hobbes – Leviathan, John Stuart Mill -
                      On Liberty, John Locke - Essay Concerning Human Understanding, Adam Smith - The
                      Wealth of Nations, Edmund Burke - Reflections on the Revolution in France, Ayn Rand –
                      Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead, William James – Pragmatism, Carl von Clausewitz - On
                      War, Fjordman – Defeating Eurabia
                      Other important books I’ve read (in random order):
                      The Bible, Avesta, Quran, Hadith, Plato - The Republic, Niccolò Machiavelli - The Prince,
                      William Shakespeare - First Folio, Immanuel Kant - Critique of Pure Reason, Homer - Iliad
                      and Odyssey, Dante Alighieri - The Divine Comedy, Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels -
                      Communist Manifesto, Charles Darwin - The Origin of Species, Leo Tolstoy - War and Peace,
                      Franz Kafka - The Trial, Arnold Joseph Toynbee - A Study of History

Comment

Kitschum, was there more or did he not even answer the question he asked himself?
                        There's 1500 pages of it. There's probably 40 pages of Q&A between he and himself.
                        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                          You mean the complete answer a-n? Yeah, it's all there. I didn't think the other answers were very interesting, but here you go:
                          e. Favorite eau-de-toilette

Chanel Platinum Egoiste

I laughed
                          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Why does he capitalize the C in Lacoste?

Comment

Why does he capitalize the C in Lacoste?
                              You want me to psycho-analyze him? He makes more linguistic errors than that you know.

Comment

• Anyway so since the Oslo PD's helicopters can carry 6-7 passengers each, what's the deal? The pilots were on vacation?

Comment

Working...
                                X